Salary: £24,000 (OTE £35,000)
My Client are looking for Graduate Sales Development Representatives to focus on generating high qualified leads to the senior sales manager. They provide full training, equipment, mentoring and support for you to be successful. They are a hardworking, highly motivated sales team with a vibrant and inclusive work environment.
Reasons to Join - Sales Development Representative
- A fantastic culture - open communication, transparency through practical and quarterly strategic briefings. An inclusive environment empowering diversity.
- Large, modern office in a cool work out space with regular incentives and company-wide events.
- One of the best training programmes in all of Manchester, working for a true leader of sales – each employee has their own allowance to spend on external training as well!
- Selling a high-end product that will allow you to progress long term in high value sales. The sales people at the top level of this industry are on basic salaries of well over £100k.
What the Role Entails - Sales Development Representative
- Researching potential clients
- Prospecting clients through the phone, email, video and speak to decision makers
- Booking in high quality meetings
- Use LinkedIn & other prospecting methods to engage clients
What I am Looking For - Sales Development Representative
- Educated to degree level (desired)
- Huge personality
- No sales experience is needed but always helps!
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/Articulation skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Ambitious to succeed in a competitive role
- Confident personality
This is Prime are a unique recruitment agency, providing the best support to recent graduates to help kickstart their careers. With a retention rate of 90%, we have built a process that puts you in the best position. Click Apply or message Rebecca Maddox on Linkedin to find out more