Graduate Sales Development Representative - Nottingham - Ideagen
- £21000 per annum
- East Midlands, Nottingham
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales Development Representative
Salary: Basic salary of £21,000
Sector: IT software solutions
With operations on a global scale, Ideagen delivers risk management software and a comprehensive product offering to thousands of customers. They cater to diverse customers across all sectors, including the NHS, Shell and the European Central Bank. Currently experiencing a rapid, exciting period of growth - they're looking for ambitious graduates to help enhance that growth further from their Nottingham office!
Joining the internal sales team, you'll be starting at the same time as other graduates and be guided through your training and development to ensure you are a confident and capable employee.
You will be part of the SDR team as a group of five Pareto graduates together. This is a front-end business development role where you are tasked with engaging warm leads that have been put in front of you through various marketing strategies and campaigns. From here you will contact prospective clients to determine the quality of these leads and make sure they meet certain criteria to be able to be prospected by Ideagen.
The role offers clear progression routes, and every time you progress through one you will also receive a noticeable salary increase with more benefits (mobile, car allowance, work from home etc.). There is the potential that within 4+ years, you could be comfortably earning over 100k and being completely client facing. Essentially this is a graduate program for creating top earning, external salespeople through clear structure to maximize confidence and efficiency.
Benefits/What you get:
- £21k basic / potential opportunity for uncapped commission
- Laptop from Day one
- Flexible Working Hours
- 34 days holiday with the option to buy more
- Free tea and coffee
- Free fruit
- Private medical insurance
- Free on-site parking
- Learn about our client's proposition and service offering in order to best meet customer needs
- Capitalise on marketing generated leads, calling through to companies with an active interest in our client's offering
- Create relationships and develop rapport with prospect customers - ensuring you are also constantly building up the brand
- Pass opportunities up the chain in order to secure business meetings and obtain revenue
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Sign up for job alerts - its free