Graduate Sales Development Representative in a buzzing area!
- £20000 to £25000 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 22nd July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + £15,000 OTEs
Location: London, Shoreditch
Start Date: ASAP
- Free Lunch every day in some great London spots
- Work hard play hard attitude. Beers and Table tennis in the office
- Thursday happy hours
- Dress down culture in Shoreditch
- Great place to work for fast development
- Looking to open up a New York office in the future so potential travel opportunities
- Target driven trips away available (Majorca, Las Vegas, Ibiza etc.)
Based in Shoreditch this client is focused on disrupting the creative marketing industry by collaborating with brands and generating revenue via word-of-mouth marketing. This company is genuinely looking to build the strongest sales team in Europe! Meaning there will be the opportunity to work alongside an extremely well regarded team with greatly experienced minds to learn from.
Within this role you will receive quality training in order to put you in the best possible position to sell the company's service to very well regarded brands across the world. Day to day you will be researching and contacting top quality brands. Demonstrating your client's platform and showing brands the power of what they have created and how it can help their brand. And finally signing up brands and going into a working partnership with them.
What characteristics are required for this job?
- A strong work ethic is absolutely key in sales; you will be working more than a 9-5!
- Resilience; this is not a job for the faint hearted, good sales people will be able to handle rejection.
- A competitive nature; people who do well in sales are eager to beat out competitors and be the best amongst their colleagues.
- Be money motivated; you have to want the rewards to succeed sales.
- Have graduated from university with a 2:2 or above.
- Have a hunger to achieve.
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Tom Spearman at Graduate Fasttrack or call 02036218105.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free