Graduate Sales Development Representative - FX
Role: Sales Development Representative
Sector: Finance / FX
Salary: £30k Base + Uncapped commission (OTE: 45 – 50K)
Our client is a foreign exchange specialist, where clients get to deal directly with the owners. They are big player in their market, outperforming longer standing competition!
They are foreign currency experts and specialist, with the buying power and technology of one of the world’s leading FinTech Companies. They work with fast-growth start-ups to multinational firms across multiple different sectors.
They help their clients to mitigate foreign currency risk and maximise profitability without charging trading fees. They provide expertise and strategic guidance.
Currently a team of 6 with 3 directors, with plans to grow to a team of 16 by the end of the year which means now is the perfect time to join. You will have direct access and training from the directors and your progression will be accelerated.
· responsible for driving new outbound business sales by targeting high-value corporate clients throughout the UK.
· achieving monthly revenue targets through the introduction of these profitable new business relationships to the company.
· accurately qualify sales opportunities and effectively present key features and benefits of products and solutions to build a strong pipeline of new accounts.
· Staying up to date on market trends and sentiment to keep prospects well informed
· Actively taking an interest in learning about new products and approaches to selling.
· Telephone prospecting lead generation role, targeting C-Suite CEOs, CFOs, MDs. (Progression will lead into a full 360 role within 6-12 months)
· Degree educated
· Articulate and exceptional communicator – verbal and written
· Drive, motivation and a positive approach
· Self-starter with a hunger to succeed and a strong will to win
· Excellent listening skills
· Willingness and desire to go above and beyond
• Competitive salary (£30,000 starting salary)
• Realistic KPIs and a very attractive uncapped commission structure (OTE yr 1 £40-50k)
• Full in-role support (training directly with the Directors of the business)
• Great location close to Vauxhall, Lambeth North and Westminster underground stations
• Free membership to The Gym
• Friday socials
• Preferential exchange rates
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london graduate sales development representative fintech finance london technology commission award winning business prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Sales Executive - Forex
£30K bas60Ke, £
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Graduate Sales Executive
£30K Base + Area Allowance
London, The East, West Midlands, North West, North East, Birmingham, Manchester, Jesmond & Spital Tongues
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London, Mayfair (north), Grosvenor Square
Sales and Marketing Consultant
£25k to 30k per year + benefits + commission
Digital Marketing Specialist