Graduate Sales Development Representative - Financial Intelligence
Role: Graduate Sales Development Representative – 60K OTE
Salary: £30K basic + uncapped commission (OTE 60K)
My client is an established global financial intelligence firm, that is a world leading provider of intelligence for the Global Foreign Exchange and Fixed Income Markets. You will be targeting the key major institutional banks, hedge fund managers, economists, consultants and more!
If you want to be rewarded for hard work and talent with meritocratic career development, progression, and commission, then this is the role for you. This is a chance to join a dynamic, buzzing, high performing team in a great market sector in Central London.
Our client is looking for ambitious graduates with outstanding potential to join and grow their business - people with the personal characteristics and team orientation that will help build their global presence even further.
Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills will be required. Most importantly, it is essential you are an enthusiastic team player, with a hungry mindset and a genuine interest in the finance market.
- Super competitive graduate salary with uncapped commission from day 1.
- Meritocratic Progression structure down AM and BDM, depending on preference and skill - opportunities to achieve your first promotion at 6 months in!
- Travel opportunities in year 1 (roughly 6 trips a year, depending on market)
- Quarterly lunch clubs with Directors for high performers.
- Quarterly team incentives such as Go Karting
- Incredibly buzzing and social office.
- Full training and development programme which will see you obtain two MINIMUM training sessions a week to ensure you have all the tools you need to succeed.
- Having a tangible impact on the company's growth!
- Michelin Star Dinner incentives
- Opportunity to work remotely abroad one month every year.
- Cold calling, emailing and other forms of prospecting.
- Exceeding monthly quotas and KIPs
- Committed to building a global client base
- Ability to grow existing client accounts
- Building strong relationships/ partnerships with customers
- Interacting with a variety of end users/ data managers
- Negotiating user/ firmwide contracts and agreements
- Ability to travel will be required (Annually – on average 6 trips worldwide)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong academic background (2:1 minimum, Russel Group, Redbrick)
- Ability to demonstrate a highly motivated personality
- Genuine interest in financial markets through internships/ degree or even just reading ‘The economist’
- Energetic but down to earth personality
- Money motivated
- An ambitious, driven, and persistent approach
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london graduate sales development representative financial intelligence fintech finance london technology commission award winning business prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sales Development Representative
£40,000 Basic + £30,000 Commission OTE
Remote (work from home), London
Sales Growth Representative
£35k to 40k per year + OTE £50k to £100k
9Buchanan Staffing Group
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Business & Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
10Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, West Midlands, Scotland, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Halifax, Leeds
Corporate Banking & Markets Graduate Scheme
10Lloyds Banking Group
Project Management Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group