Graduate Sales Development Representative - Award Winning Culture
Role: Sales Development Representative
Sector: AI Tech
Salary: £25,000 plus uncapped commission & bonuses
My client has been listed on The Sunday Times’s Top Ten Small Companies to work for, 4 years in a row. They are a customer-focused Lead Generation and Outsourced Sales Consultancy working specifically across the Tech sector and they partner with some of the largest tech businesses in the industry, including the likes of Dell and other household names, as well as some exciting, small disruptive tech start-ups. They lead and consult on their sales campaigns, driving revenue pipelines to help them grow. You will have the chance to work with a variety of technology companies at any one time!
They foster a collaborative and fun culture, with internal growth being at the forefront of what they offer. In joining this company, you will have a transparent and personalised career path, along with 121 mentoring and internal and external training. With their offices across the globe such as Stockholm and Sydney, there is also the opportunity to travel within the organisation.
Additionally, the company place a huge emphasis on well-being and development, as they offer mental well-being assistance such as therapy, gym memberships as well as investing heavily into your personal development.
- Booking outbound meetings through a multi-channel approach of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking and independent research
- Establishing genuine relationships with key stakeholders across the business, and externally with our different clients
- Engage with C-suite/Directors, from all sorts of different organisations, from Blue Chip to Public Sector.
- Striving to learn on a day-to-day basis, as well as providing mentorship to those in your team and around you
- Work in partnership with their clients to manage sales pipeline.
- Expose yourself to other areas of the business, with the opportunity to bring your interests and passions outside of your professional life to the role
- Have an influence on the growth of the overall business
- Clear and transparent progression path
- Hybrid working
- Regular social events with a young and dynamic team
- International travel opportunities
- Mental well-being support
- WFH equipment such as laptops and desks
- Gym membership
- Annual trips abroad to the likes of Brussels, Paris and Milan
- Uncapped commission & bonuses
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to degree level, perfect for a new or recent graduate as all training is provided.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Competitive and driven, thrives in a target-driven environment.
- Curious and Inquisitive.
- Energy, passion, and enthusiasm for sales.
- A can-do attitude.
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london graduate sales development representative award winning culture tech sdr thisisprime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Banking Services - London
MDS Graduate Scheme - London & South
£22,000 to £23,000
South East, South West, London
Trainee Conference Producer
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train - Nationwide
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Graduate Marketing Executive