Graduate Sales Development Representative, (Arabic speaker)
- £30000 to 45000 per annum with salary review
- Apply by:
- 3rd July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Job title: Graduate Sales Development Representative, Netskope (Arabic speaker)
Salary: £30,000 basic (up to £45k OTE)
Netskope - leaders in cloud security
Helping some of the world's largest organisations stay secure whilst getting the most out of cloud and web, Netskope goes further than any company in their field. Founded by engineers from some of the top names in networking and security, they offer the most comprehensive product available, covering multiple cloud-based platforms and giving their customers a centralised point of control.
They're trusted by clients such as IHG, Yamaha and Airbnb to safely allow their employees and clients to collaborate from any location.
To help continue expanding their international reach, they're looking to recruit Arabic-speaking Graduate Sales Development Representatives into their existing team.
- Identifying opportunities through outbound activity and through qualifying inbound inquiries
- Building knowledge of your assigned territory and their industry trends
- Developing relationships from initial contact
- Gaining clear understanding of client needs and challenges
- Overcoming objections the client may have in a structured and professional manner
- Arranging product demonstrations and face-to-face meetings where necessary
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will live for a challenge and
be passionate about delivering results for both the company, and also
for their clients. You'll be joining a culture of mentorship and fully
equipped with the necessary training for the role - it's a great
opportunity to put your Arabic speaking and people skills to work!
Graduate Sales Development Representative - the package:
- £30,000 basic salary
- Up to £45k OTE
- Bonus and incentive scheme
- Sales kick-off event in California
- President's Club for high performers (going to the Caribbean this year)
- Pension contributions
- Team nights out/social events
- Potential for international travel
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Fluency to a minimum of business level in Arabic and English
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Passion for technology
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Sign up for job alerts - its free