Graduate Sales Development Representative
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
GRADUATE SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
£27K Base, realistically achievable OTE OF £40K Year One!
Incentives and Perks
Flexible working model
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new B2B RegTech scale-up client who have huge ambitions. They are a game-changer in the world of risk management and compliance, providing a SaaS solution and platform to supercharge risk, compliance, and legal teams, and they are looking for some special Graduates to join their team as Graduate Sales Development Representatives (SDR).
This is your chance to join, and help shape, a business that will change the risk and compliance landscape for regulated businesses. This is an exceptional opportunity and if you feel like you want to help create something extraordinary, then this is the role for you.
Our client is looking for driven, enthusiastic, ambitious, self-starters to join their sales team. You will work closely with the wider marketing and sales teams and form part of an exceptional on-boarding process for their new customers. They will ensure that you have the best tools available to help you excel in your role.
The SDR will be an integral part of the business and vital in helping make their product explode onto the risk and compliance scene. Working as part of a fast-growing team of top calibre marketing, sales, and tech experts, you’ll have the chance to be part of a revolutionary scale-up.
Joining the team means plenty of support and awesome opportunities, so you can make your career exactly what you want it to be.
- Degree level education
- Preferable, not essential - Experience in a B2B SaaS sales role
- Results driven and goal oriented
- Intelligent with the ability to understand product complexities
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written Hubspot experience advantageous
- Ability to use CRM
- Passionate, motivated, with an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Articulate, competitive and eager to learn
- The ability to manage your time and handle multiple deadlines and priorities
- You must be a hands-on self-starter, with a passion and drive to take on greater responsibility and grow your role
- You must be confident in your abilities and be able to present and pitch your ideas to any audience
An amazing opportunity for the right person!
- Flexible working model - Remote working and Manchester office – to suit your work/life balance.
- Work in an entrepreneurial new business-focused role
- Research prospects and map out targeted accounts
- Nurturing of new inbound leads and identifying and qualifying prospects
- Booking Demos
- Sharing customer feedback to improve the overall product and sales process.
- Share best practices and receive ongoing product and sales training
- Progression into a leadership, Account Executive, or similar role
- Form part of an inclusive and diverse team