Graduate Sales Development Representative
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Graduate Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Fluent in French, German or Italian
£35k Base + £10k OTE Uncapped
We are delighted to be working with our new American client with a world leading Graph Platform, powering highly innovative and mission critical applications helping Fortune 500s. Enterprises like Deutsche Bank, Walmart, NASA, JP Morgan and AT&T use the platform to power fraud detection, master data management and real time product recommendation applications.
Our client are one of the fastest growing startups in Enterprise Software in the Silicon Valley and this is an opportunity to develop and lead the product marketing function in the UK.
They are recruiting for a Graduate Sales Development Representative who are fluent in either French, German or Italian to work out of their London office. As a member of their team, you will be supporting the growth of their SDR program and participate in other critical projects that contribute to the program's success.
- Contact, educate, qualify and develop sales prospects and inbound/outbound leads in order to generate qualified sales opportunities.
- Learn, leverage and help evolve our clients demand generation process—including pre-call planning, calling new prospects, sending prospecting and follow-up emails, and making discovery and qualification calls.
- Conduct high-level conversations with targeted executives at prospect companies. Identify customer challenges and needs and communicate potential Technology solutions to address these challenges.
- Create a positive prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future solution sales.
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives.
- Meet and exceed weekly KPI’s for meetings set and held.
- Degree educated
- Fluent in French, German or Italian
- Hard working and willing to achieve every day while maintaining a positive and energetic persona.
- Have positive, effective phone skills: including excellent listening, presentation, and objection handling, as well as strong writing skills.
- Demonstrate tremendous attention to detail, ensuring accurate and diligent entry and management of lead data in SalesForce.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must excel in a high-energy, high-growth sales team environment, highly motivated, tenacious, resourceful and a self-starter.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity.