Graduate Sales Development Representative
94% of employees say that they would be more willing to stay in a corporation that invests into employee training and development...
With the Global E-Learning market set to triple in size over the next few years, it's a good job there's a business in Leeds that has developed a holistic learning platform, enabling businesses to better train their staff and ultimatley help improve employee retention.
With an impressive list of clients that already includes Rolls Royce, BAE & The Ministry of Defence, they’re now looking to add graduates to their high performing sales team to help continue to grow the business!
Not only does this business operate in an interesting sector, but they were officially recognised as a “Great Place to Work” in 2021.
If you’re interested in launching your sales career, in a sector that’s been identified as one that’s only going to continue to grow, this could be just the opportunity for you…
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative, you’ll be responsible for generating new business opportunities for the Business Development Managers. Typical responsibilities will include:
- Managing, calling, and qualifying inbound leads
- Contacting businesses and potential customers via cold calling, email, LinkedIn, and other sales prospecting methods
- Exploring challenges, they might be facing in their business and educating them on how technology can help their business
- Collaborating with the business development team to identify sales opportunities
- Working towards daily, weekly & monthly KPIs and sales targets
To be successful…
- A genuine desire to work in sales
- Work ethic – you’ll put in 110% every single day!
- Growth mindset – always wanting to learn and improve
- Resilient – sales isn’t easy, there will be a lot of knockbacks!
- Relationship building
What's In It for You?
Earning Potential – Your base salary will be £24,000, but you’ll be able to earn commission from day 1. As you progress, it’s expected that you will be earning £100,000 in 5 years
High Growth Sector – reaching over $370 billion globally by 2026!
Training & Development – this business has their own E-learning platform (obviously!) to ensure you have all the tools needed to be successful. Not only that, you’ll be working for a sales leader that has successfully developed a number of sales superstars and £100k + earners.
Culture – The opportunity to work for a certified “Great Place to Work”
Other benefits include; access to Perkbox, subsidised gym membership and free drinks, breakfast & snacks.
Interviews are taking place ASAP… what are you waiting for?
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.