Graduate Sales Development Representative
Role: Graduate Sales Development Representative
Salary: £30K basic + uncapped commission
My client is a leading provider of news and intelligence for the Global Foreign Exchange and Fixed Income Markets. They deliver crucial information and news analysis to extremely senior individuals in lucrative industries. My client work with huge clients such as JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, and Barclays. This gives you a fantastic chance to work with high end clients from day 1!
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to kickstart their career in sales. My client offers an unrivalled progression structure which allows you to unlock your full potential. Coupled with this progression, is the high earning potential with a chance to earn up to 65k in your first year!
My client provides international experiences to work abroad. You will get the chance to work remotely from anywhere in the world for a month of the year. For anyone who wants to travel with work, this role is for you!
- Super competitive graduate salary with uncapped commission from day 1.
- Meritocratic Progression structure down AM and BDM, depending on preference and skill - opportunities to achieve your first promotion at 6 months in!
- Travel opportunities in year 1 (roughly 6 trips a year, depending on market)
- Quarterly lunch clubs with Directors for high performers.
- Quarterly team incentives such as Go Karting
- Incredibly buzzing and social office.
- Full training and development programme which will see you obtain two MINIMUM training sessions a week to ensure you have all the tools you need to succeed.
- Having a tangible impact on the company's growth!
- Michelin Star Dinner incentives
- Opportunity to work remotely abroad one month every year.
- Cold calling, emailing and other forms of prospecting.
- Exceeding monthly quotas and KIPs
- Committed to building a global client base
- Ability to grow existing client accounts
- Building strong relationships/ partnerships with customers
- Interacting with a variety of end users/ data managers
- Negotiating user/ firmwide contracts and agreements
- Ability to travel will be required (Annually – on average 6 trips worldwide)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong academic background, 2:1 MINIMUM
- Ability to demonstrate a highly motivated personality
- Genuine interest in financial markets through internships/ degree or even just reading ‘The economist’
- Energetic but down to earth personality
- Money motivated
- An ambitious, driven, and persistent approach
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london graduate sales development representative prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Project Management Programme May 2023 - Nationwide
Project Management Graduate Programme
6Babcock International Group
Graduate Business Development Executive
£28,600 to £45,000
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
KPMG 2023 Powered Applications Graduate Programme - London
Graduate Technology Consultant Programme
Starting at £30,000
Remote (work from home), London
£30k to 38k per year + benefits + commission