Graduate Sales Development Representative
- Up to £23000 per annum negotiable + OTE
- Apply by:
- 27th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Bored at home dreaming about money in the city? Looking for a fast paced and social role? How does £35k in the heart of London sound? If this sounds like you click apply and I'll give you a ring!
The Role: Graduate Sales Development Representative
Salary: £23,000 Base - £35,000 OTE
Start Date: ASAP
A rapidly growing technology scaleup company that offers its clients a unique SaaS platform that enables them to accelerate business performance through refer a friend programme. This MarTech platform is used to maximise effectiveness of these referrals which is portrayed back to the user via an intuitive dashboard and reports. Established in only 2013 its managed to propel itself to market leaders in its industry with a portfolio of clients including massive FTSE 100 companies!
Benefits of the Graduate Sales Development Representative role:
- Competitive starting salary of £23,000 rising with every promotion
- If you hit your targets you will take home £35,000 in your first year
- Uncapped commission scheme so sky is the limit in terms of earnings
- Top floor Central London offices with a great view of the city
- Highly social work environment often being taken out for drinks all on expenses
- Target based progression scheme, so opportunity for fast progression for those who work for it!
- Free in office gym, barista and fitness classes
As a graduate sales development representative, you will be responsible for networking with key decision makers in other businesses that you think can benefit from your SaaS platform. You will be the first point of contact by prospecting new global clients and arranging business meetings after you have established this initial relationship. Once you have on-boarded a new company it becomes about maintaining that relationship to make sure they continue using your platform, hence growing your portfolio of clients.
- Recent graduate with a degree from any discipline
- Highly autonomous role so you must be hardworking and hold strong initiative
- Competitive streak so a strong sporting background is preferred but not essential
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free