Graduate Sales Development Executive - Finance
Role: Graduate Sales Development Executive
Salary: £30,000 and uncapped commission (£45k - £50k OTE)
Our client is looking for someone who is:
· Degree educated with a strong academic background
· Able to demonstrate a highly motivated personality
· Genuinely interested in financial markets
· Down to Earth but highly ambitious
Our client is a leading financial intelligence firm based in the Centre of London and the successful candidate would join a dynamic global sales team. Since inception, our client has gone on to become the leading provider of financial intel across the global market and they are now looking to build on this success by adding to their sales team!
With teams across America, Asia and Europe, they have massive reach and are on the ground with any and all news within the industry. Depending on the market that you are assigned to, there can be up to 6 trips a year for you to get a real feel for the market, on the ground!
The company believes in developing their graduate recruits into leading industry specialists through extensive training and there is a clear progression path through the company hierarchy. They want graduates with the mindset to succeed and will give you all the tools to do so with them so if you are an ambitious, driven and confident graduate then this is the role for you!
· Basic salary of £30,000 with uncapped commission and a £45k OTE (recent graduates have earned up to £60,000 in year 1!)
· Meritocratic and rapid progression through the company, with tailored routes depending on what you prefer
· Travel opportunities around the world with up to 6 trips a year depending on market
· Quarterly lunch clubs for high performers with directors
· Full sales and market training
· Routine socials and nights out with the team!
· You will have monthly quotas and KPIs
· You will learn how to build a client base in Europe
· You will also grow existing client accounts and build strong relationships with customers
· Negotiating contracts and agreements with users and firms
· Interacting with an array of end users and data managers
· Ability to travel is essential
Apply here or contact Ollie Dunt on LinkedIn.
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london graduate sales development executive finance sdr london commission culture hybrid uncapped grad prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Competitive with excellent benefits
London, Scotland, International, International (Europe), Glasgow
Finance Graduate Programme 2023
Bakkavor Group plc
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Finance Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, Bristol
Sustainable Financial Wellbeing Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
Scotland, Yorkshire, Edinburgh, Leeds
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - WEST END, London - TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London