Graduate Sales Development Executive
2021 was a record year for the Cyber Security industry in the UK. The total value of the industry topped £10 BILLION for the very first time and 2021 saw £1billion investment going into the industry. Cyber Security is increaisngly becoming a huge priority for businesses and through the use of technology, this organisation already helps brands such as Lidl & GiffGaff identify any vulnerabilities they have in their applications before the hackers can exploit them!
Based in Bristol and having launched in 2018, this business has already grown to 22 people and they're now looking to add graduates to their newly formed sales team and help take their business and industry leading product to the next level. Industry leading can sometimes be a phrase that's thrown around quite a lot, but this business are able to identify vulnerabilities up to 75% quicker than their nearest competitors.
As an SDR your responsibilities will include prospecting new potential clients through a number of outreach methods such as cold calling, email, and LinkedIn. Your main objective and what your performance will be measured on is new business opportunities generated - and these opportunities are in the form of meetings or product demonstrations. Typical responsibilities will include:
- Trying to get in touch with key decision makers and once you have engaged with them, trying to understand any problems or challenges that they might be facing
- High level of outbound sales activity, including making cold calls
- Following up & thoroughly qualifying all inbound leads that are generated through the marketing team
- Ensuring the CRM and all admin is kept up to date
- Working closely with the Head of Sales to identify new opportunities
What do you need?
- Drive and determination - Sales isn’t easy. You'll be driven to build a successful career in Tech sales in a niche industry that is constantly upscaling.
- Desire to progress - The goal is to progress into an Account Execuitve role (managing the full sales cycle) 55-90k OTE per year.
- Communication - It is important you have strong written and verbal communication skills as you will be conversing with senior heads of security/ information daily.
- Intelligence - Ideally evidenced through a university degree. If you did not go to university, that's completely fine - we would still like to hear from you if you have the required aptitude.
And what do you get in return?
Unlimited Holiday - yes, completely unlimited holiday. Now of course, that means you can't take every single day off... but it means that you won't be restiricted to just being able to have 20 days off per year like most other organisations. It means you can yes to plans, holidays, events without having to worry about whether or not you've got any holidays left...
Progression - An extensive and supportive training programme that has the view of promotion from SDR to AE in the first 12 months.
Earning Potential - Huge earning potential with the majority of SDRS hitting the 40k mark in their first year.
Flexibility - You’ll have the opportunity to sell a truly unique technology within an unsaturated market and booming industry, so you’ll have a huge amount of flexibility with managing/growing your target companies, and the freedom to find a style that works for you.
Remote Working - once you've passed your probation, you'll have the autonomy to be able to work remotely. They currently have someone who's working from Tenerife!!
If you're a hardworking and driven individual who is looking to not only be successful but also inspired by the company you work for, then get in touch today as we are shortlisting for this opportunity now!
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate sales development executive prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Accountancy and Finance Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
South West, Bristol
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Graduate Business Intelligence Consultant
London, Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds
BDO Audit Graduate Programme - North West
North West, Yorkshire, Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester
Graduate Management Trainee - Cardiff
Logistics Graduate Management Programme 2023
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide