Graduate Sales Development Consultant X4
- £24000 to £26000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- 28th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
*GRADUATES WANTED FOR MARKETING TECHNOLOGY SALES*
Graduate Sales Development Consultant - 4 graduate scheme places
Are you looking to work into a fast pace varied Marketing Sales environment? Are looking to work for a company with huge opportunity to grow, develop and further your career?
This is a multi-national organisation and hires on a truly international scale. This company very much embellishes the 'work hard, play hard' ethos and has some extremely high quality incentives such as
- Uncapped Commission
- Award winning training programme
- 5* Quarterly Holidays incentives (Skiing, Miami, Amsterdam, Ibiza)
- Annual Winter and Summer parties
- Monthly Work socials (Royal Ascot, Wimbledon, Henley, NFL)
- Company sports teams
- Monthly award packages (Rolex watches, Michelin Star Dinners)
- 25 days holiday, office closure over Christmas
- Movement to ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT after 6 - 9 months
Salary: £25,000 + Uncapped Commission Structure (1st year OTE £35k)
Start Date: ASAP
Our client, have developed a referral marketing platform which provides a market leading solution to ensure refer-a-friend becomes your best performing marketing channel. They enable easy social sharing through email and 16 popular social media channels. But that's not all. They also know that many recommendations take place in day to day conversations. Not wanting to leave these referrals to chance, we developed our patent pending Share by Name option. No code to remember, no opportunity lost.
Our client are a growing fast - they currently have 45 employees up from 13 two years ago. There client and revenue growth are also impressive - they're doubling every year. And in July 2018 they were excited to announce they'd secured $7 million Series A funding, to help fuel their next stage of growth
- Minimum 2:2 degree level in any discipline
- Boundlessly positive and motivated, and inspired by the possibilities of a career in Marketing Sales.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Confident, Competitive and resilient
- Played sport to a high level
- An engaging and polite 'people' person who enjoys building new relationships.
- A target driven person who does whatever it takes to succeed.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free