Graduate Sales Consultant - Real Estate
Graduate Business Development Executive
Salary: £23,000 + Uncapped Commission (£35,000-£40,000 OTE)
Sector: Property/Commercial Real Estate
Start date: ASAP
Benefits/What You Get:
· Basic salary of £23,000 with a fantastic progression plan. £2000 above the Manchester average!
· Average commission in year one is £35,000+
· Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
· Company holidays
· Regular socials and nights out in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
· Industry leading sales training programme
It's a unique opportunity for you to be a vital member of the team! You'll schedule business meetings with key decision makers within the Property and Commercial Real Estate sector. These markets are growing, and incredibly lucrative! Lucrative markets = BIG commission!
My client is a leading provider of independent advisory services, software and data solutions to the global commercial real estate industry.
Over the last 20 years, they have grown from a smaller firm to one of the largest independent consultancy firms across the globe. They operate internationally with offices in 75 countries worldwide, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
The company only promotes from within, meaning that every single Sales Manager originally started out in this SDR position before progressing up the ladder. You could be the next person to make that path your own!
My client has a market leading graduate training programme which includes in-depth real estate product knowledge. Over the last 20 years they have forged a proven, and unrivalled, commitment to training entry level sales people and turning them into accomplished sales professionals.
Joining in the state-of-the-art office headquartered in Manchester. With the training plan in place and progression routes you will find it hard to join a more rewarding trainee sales position.
· Attain a thorough knowledge of their services as well as the industries and clients they cater to
· Create a pipeline of new business
· Pro-actively contact new clients and build relationships, gaining new business meetings for the field sales team. The more calls you make, the more commission you earn!
· Follow up on inbound leads over the phone and via email, educating and nurturing prospective candidates in order to secure their interest
· Build rapport with key decision makers to schedule new business meetings
· Liaising with the Field Sales Team to maximise profit within existing accounts
The Ideal Candidate:
· Educated to degree level or relevant workplace experience
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ambitious and driven - hit targets and progress
· Confident - they want personalities in their office!!
· A go-getter who is not afraid to pick up the phone!
Apply here or get in contact with Liam Curry directly on LinkedIn. Interviews will be taking place ASAP!
This Is Prime are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates.
We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that into account. We don't just churn you out and send you to interview with every business we have with vacancies, we invest time into YOU. We spend time analysing exactly what you're looking for, what you want, where your personality would fit and loads of other factors.
From there we provide you with FREE sales/recruitment training before preparing you for interviews with only THE most relevant of our clients for you.
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.