|Salary:||£25,000 per annum (£35k OTE)|
|Location:||London, Clerkenwell, Farringdon|
LoyaltyLion is growing and we would love for you to join us
Less than 10% of online retailers have loyalty programs, but that is changing. In the past 12 months, LoyaltyLion has grown from 500 clients to over 2,500. This explosive growth has come with very little outbound sales and shows that online marketers have decided now is the time for loyalty. This is just the start, there are over 2m retailers without loyalty programs who can benefit from what LoyaltyLion offers.
LoyaltyLion is a customer loyalty and engagement platform specifically for online retailers. We’re trusted by some of the biggest and smallest brands in the world and we’re proud to help make these retailers more successful.
This is a graduate sales role. You should apply if you have a genuine interest in sales and want to build a career as a sales professional.
You’ll be responsible for lead generation at LoyaltyLion. That means you’re the very start of our sales process so your performance has a direct impact on the success of LoyaltyLion.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
• Identifying target customers
• Building email campaigns
• Communicating via email and phone
• Using Linkedin and Twitter to build relationships
• Selling to smaller prospects to help you develop your skills
What we’re looking for:
• Genuine passion for sales
• Desire to make your mark and excel
• Ability to build rapport easily
• Proven ability to overcome obstacles – tell me your biggest achievement
• Articulate and intelligent – sales is not about hitting the phones and just talking, software sales requires a deep market understanding / you need to be the expert
• Someone who thinks differently. You will never excel if you copy the same tactics everyone else uses
What we offer:
• Structured sales training
• Fast career progression
• Uncapped performance based pay
• Free team lunch on Monday
• Free beer
• Warehouse style loft office in Farringdon, with table football, Virtual Reality, Xbox, bean bags etc
• Plenty of team events, in the past 12 months we’ve been to Munich for Oktoberfest, Disneyland Paris, Zorb football, Crazy golf and loads more – have a look at our Twitter or Instagram accounts for some pictures we’re @LoyaltyLionHQ :)
• Huge opportunity – most ecommerce stores don’t (yet) have loyalty programs
• £25,000 + uncapped commission (£35k OTE)
Please send a CV and cover letter via the apply now button. Looking forward to your application!
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£20,000 basic (up to £40k first OTE) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
20,000 plus OTE London ASAP
£20000 to £22000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£25k + OTE £15k to 20k to £60K 1st year negotiable plus OTE London, Central London ASAP