Salary: £22,000 + Uncapped Commission (OTE £30,000 - £52,000).
Location: Manchester City Centre
Are you money motivated, driven by progression and looking for a fun, fast-paced environment to kickstart your career? Here is the entry-level opportunity that you have been looking for!
My client are one of the UK’s largest and most trusted financial solutions companies, with over 20 years’ experience firmly establishing themselves as experts within the sector. They work with values of honesty and togetherness, to provide the best advice to their customers.
Benefits/What You Get:
· Basic salary of £21,000, rising to £24,000 after probation (3 months)
· Average commission in year one ranges between £30,000 - £52,000, but this is uncapped and top earners are making £50,000+
· A sociable and supportive environment with regular events, dress down Fridays and the opportunity to network across many departments. Based in the city centre there are regular social opportunities; they could also use some more 5-a-side players on Tuesdays!
· Plenty of work perks, including a Medicash health plan – inclusive of 24/7 access to mental health support, everyday healthcare and treatments, cashback on glasses and more, company-wide freebies, discounts through Perkbox and discounted Costco membership
· Most importantly … the on-site café with delicious curated weekly menus, serving delicious and subsidised meals. A free healthy breakfast is offered on throughout the week, and a cooked breakfast provided weekly.
· An extensive training programme with a mix of classroom and practical based learning, aimed at getting new graduates to the top!
· Building quick relationships with customers, listening and understanding their individual circumstances and providing the best advice.
· Using your knowledge to deliver extensive support and recommendations, working openly and honestly.
· Handle high volumes of calls, adapting your approach to suit the caller and their needs.
· Building strong relationships company wide in order to liase with multiple departments.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Has a desire to make a real difference to our customer’s lives in a growing organisation.
· Is motivated to keep growing and learning from those around them, with a coachable attitude.
· A determination to handle the pressure of a fast-paced and busy environment.
· Is empathetic and understanding of others, remaining calm and approachable towards customers.
· Demonstrates excellent communication skills, with the confidence to work consistently on the phone.
We are shortlisting for the next graduate intake so please click apply TODAY or reach out to Rebecca Maddox on Linked In.
Here at Prime we also offer a £250 referral fee, so feel free to contact me with anyone you think could be interested in a career in Sales or Recruitment!