|Salary:||£18,000 plus benefits plus OTE|
|Sectors:||Sales, Energy & Utilities|
Make It Cheaper is rapidly expanding and we’re looking for a Trainee/ Junior Sales Broker to join the team! Here at MIC we believe that happy employees make great employees so by joining the team you can expect a role which will offer great career progression, an excellent financial package and superb benefits!
Passion is really important to us and we believe that everyone who is passionate about their role should be given the opportunity to progress. Here at MIC you will receive maximum support in order to succeed and move into a more senior role specialising in Commercial Insurance, Energy or Telecommunications. How quickly you progress is completely down to you!
We’re looking for individuals who want to enjoy our fun, vibrant and friendly atmosphere where hard work is rewarded with uncapped commission schemes, performance parties, trips away and activity afternoons to mention but a few!
• Conducting outbound and inbound calls to prospective and existing business customers across the UK to enhance sales.
• Establishing Customer needs and identifying sales opportunities, passing all calls to the senior team to close.
• Matching products to established needs and liaising with each Sales team on an ongoing basis dealing with all areas of the business including Insurance, Energy and Telecommunications.
• Maintaining regular and documented contact with existing customer base, building relationships and developing new accounts.
What you can expect?
• Sunday Times best company to work for with fast career progression
• An exciting, vibrant and energetic working environment
• Company recognition - bonuses, incentives, value awards, frequent team lunches, trips away and great nights out
• Experienced and supportive management team
• Open ended award scheme linked to your performance
• High growth business
• Holiday increase per years’ service
• Ride to work scheme
• Season ticket travel loan
• Pension scheme
• Starting salary of £18,000 increasing to £20,000 after probation.
• Rewarding commission structure
• Earn £25,000 - £30,000 in your first year (On target earnings)
We are looking for passionate sales people so if you do or don't have experience but love sales then please apply! You will be passionate about selling and making it easier for our customers by putting them first. If you are articulate, confident and friendly with a bright and enthusiastic personality then we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button.
£23,000 + OTE London ASAP
21k Basic 40k OTE plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London, Glasgow ASAP
22k to 26k Uncapped Commission OTE Y1 50k plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review Central London ASAP
Competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South East, London 1-Jul-2017
£20,000 to £45,000 OTE plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses Central London ASAP
£25000 to £50000.00 per annum plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Up to £27,500 plus benefits London, Bolton, Lancaster, North West, Manchester 1-Aug-2017
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive Nationwide Ongoing
£22,000 to £28,000 + OTE + benefits depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE salary review London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses salary review South East, London, West Midlands 2-Jan-2018
18k to 28k London ASAP
18k to 28k London ASAP
£18 to 25k London ASAP
Competitive Nationwide ASAP