Graduate Sales Area Development Representative - Techsecurity
Base: £27,000 - £40k OTE
Our client has grown significantly over the last 12 months and are now looking to expand their SDR team to help them achieve more growth for the company. They are a leader in the Cybersecurity sector, specialising in unstructured and semi-structured data governance software, which is any human generated data that is within a company’s environment. Their goal is to protect companies high level information from insider threats and cyberattacks. They do this by allowing organizations to analyse, secure, manage, and migrate their volumes of unstructured data.
Do you want to work for a company where travel is an option? Where the company looks after their staff? Where commission is uncapped and your earning potential is down to you?
The client has grown significantly in the last 5 years, from starting off at their headquarters in New York, they now have offices across multiple continents. They have been ranked inside the top 100 companies to work for in multiple countries. The company also offers uncapped commission and when you hit your target your commission will double.
As a member in their Territory Development Representative team (TDR) you will be working with current and prospective customers to identify sales opportunities in the assigned territory. Working in support of the Sales Representative and Sales Engineer.
- Learn the sales process and understand their core products in order to effectively sell to prospective customers.
- Work with your assigned Sales Representative and Sales Engineer, as well as Management to determine a strategic sales approach.
- Identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start the sales process.
- Present and sell products and services to current and potential customers through high volumes of phone calls.
- Follow up on leads and referrals resulting from field activity, the in house Marketing team, Channel Partners, and individual prospecting.
- Support your Sales Representative and Sales Engineer by staying on top of crucial sales activities including cold calling, booking meetings, and prospecting.
- Maintain accurate account information and activity detail in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
What you will get in return:
- Initial training run by the in house sales development coach
- 25 days of holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Freedom to work wherever suits you best
- Two fantastic company Away-Weeks in a different European city each year
- Work alongside a supportive and talented team
- Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation
- Commission doubles after hitting target
- Monthly Lunch club incentives.
- Quarterly holiday incentives and opportunities to work at any of their offices around the world.
- Early finishes on Friday for all teams on target.
- Catered food in the office – MINIMUM twice a week – free of charge
- Staff nights out
- Summer and Christmas social
- Presidents Club achieves win an all inclusive 5* holiday
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london graduate sales development representative techsecurity prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Junior Account Manager - Commercial Finance
28k Base, 35 to 40k OTE + Great Benefits
Sales Development Representative
£35,000 Commission + £12,000 Basic OTE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - West End, LONDON - TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Sales Executive - Forex
£30K bas60Ke, £
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Graduate Forex Business Development Executive
£25k to £27K, £60K Year 1
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
London, Monument, Billingsgate
£25k to 30k per year + benefits + commission