Graduate Sales Administrator
- £18000.00 to £23000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 14th February 2020
- Start date:
Graduate Sales Administrator
£21-23K basic + exceptional benefits + £1K bonus per quarter
If you are a graduate, love dealing with people, like seeing campaigns through from start to finish and are enthusiastic about digital media, this is the role for you!
This organisation is one of the largest and most dominant names in the UK media industry and have gone from a straight print publisher to one of the most successful digital businesses around. From their HQ in Canary Wharf, this business has a reputation for the delivery of high impact print and digital advertising campaigns as well as access to a selection incredibly successful job boards. As they are experiencing significant growth at present, this is your opportunity to join their business in a Sales Administration capacity. This role is broad in scope and will give the successful candidate exposure to a number of areas, such as supporting clients with their use of job boards, processing contracts, being a first point of call for clients, giving demonstrations on the job boards and helping hiring managers write compelling and eye catching job ad copy. If this sounds exciting, get in touch immediately!
- Working in combination with the sales, marketing, finance and technology teams to support clients on their use of the job boards and sales to get client deals managed effectively
- Ensuring that inbound communications are dealt with effectively, swiftly and professionally
- Managing relationships with a selection of clients and internal stakeholders to ensure their needs are being met
Building commercial awareness to act as a point of contact for clients during the management of their accounts and projects
- Developing your knowledge of the company's products to be able to provide strategic support on client use of technology
- Having previous experience in a commercial role, you will be able to support internal and external stakeholders with their campaigns from their first days in the business
- With outstanding attention to detail and commercial thinking you will be able to prioritise your time effectively to assist in delivering campaigns on time and budget
- Your understanding of your clients' needs and self-driven nature will ensure that you are able to grasp what clients need from you in both the immediate and long term
- Your experience in using MS Office and excellent academic profile will ensure that you are a key member of the client services team
- Your exceptional telephone manner and excellent command of written English will ensure clients get the most professional response and assistance in helping with ad writing
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click 'Apply Now'!
Senior Talent Consultant
Sign up for job alerts - its free