Graduate Sales Account Manager – XpertHR: Sutton
- £25 to 27k with 50% OTE + benefits
- South East, Sutton
- 17th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
XpertHR was established in 2002 with a single mission: to power great people management.
We deliver a unique suite of dynamic online tools and resources packed with employment law, good practice and benchmarking information for HR professionals. With offices in London, New York, California and Amsterdam we are now looking for the best sales talent to boost our growing and successful UK based sales team.
At a global level, we are part of the FTSE 100 RELX Group, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across many industries.
This is a key role in the UK sales team. The Account Manager will take on an existing client base within the private, public and not-for-profit sectors covering the breadth of the UK. Your primary responsibility will be to retain your existing account base in terms of value and customer number whilst looking at ways in which to grow and upsell your portfolio. With an exciting suite of products to sell, you will be tasked with uncovering your customer’s needs and selling data solutions which meet their specific requirements.
• Supports the Sales Manager in ensuring that the sales proposition is clearly defined and understood
• Effectively sells to achieve targets including call rates, effective conversations and revenue
• Wins new business from competitor websites, publications and any other applicable sources
• Has the versatility to sell multiple products across the XpertHR portfolio
• Build relationships with key decision-makers
• Identifies growth objectives for agreed territory
• Monitors competitive media on a regular basis
• Complies with SFdC and ensures all information / intelligence is gathered and recorded
Key Skills Required
• People orientated, excellent listening and communication skills
• Negotiation and influencing skills
• Organisational & planning skills
• Able to inspire trust and confidence
• Demonstrable understanding of the sales proposition and process
• Able to compile clear, concise reports
• Able build and maintain relationships, with both external and internal stakeholders
• Acquire an effective working knowledge of XpertHR, the market and competitors.
About Reed Business Information
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
XpertHR provides indispensable must-have industry information for the Human Resources sector; including employment law, good practice and benchmarking information along with the latest industry news and recruitment matters.
Sign up for job alerts - its free