Graduate Sales & Account Manager 2019
- £Competitive + benefits
- South East, Maidenhead
- Apply by:
- 16th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
This is a unique and rare opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing
and award-winning organisation within the exciting IoT sector
Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT).
This is a unique and rare opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing and award-winning organisation within the exciting IoT sector.
As a market leader, our current customers are of the upmost importance to us and with a large volume of accounts we need to be engaging regularly and innovatively in order that we retain, educate and grow this valued base.
As a result, we’re looking for confident and driven individuals with strong communication skills who take pride in their work who and will use their initiative to deliver results.
The holder of this position will work closely with the wider UK Sales Team proactively communicating with our existing customers to build close relationships and increase the key departmental metrics.
This role would suit a recent graduate, looking to get into a sales role who will benefit from first class sales and industry training in one of the fastest growing areas of the Technology sector.
As an independent European-based organisation with strong financial backing, the opportunities for progression are both varied, exciting and reliant upon the ambitions, motivation and success of the individual.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Proactively contacting existing customers
- Conducting analysis and producing customer reports
- Educating on the value propositions available to customers
- Cross sell / up sell
- Customer retention
- Contract negotiation
- Contractual queries
- Support of sales campaigns and initiatives throughout the UK
- Liaise with departments where appropriate, co-ordinate and propose business solutions which meet the needs of the customer in a timely manner.
- Efficient administration to ensure that agreed service levels are met and that client expectations are achieved.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2:2 degree in a Business=related discipline
- Maths & English GCSE’s (A-C)
- Team working
- Time Management
- Analytical Thinking
The individual must be diligent and determined to succeed. Professionalism and confidentiality is critical along with the ability to adapt within a fast-paced and evolving sector.
Benefits include pension, private healthcare (after one year) onsite gym and cycle to work scheme.
To apply please Apply via the 'Apply' button below.
Sign up for job alerts - its free