Our client is a men's toiletries business. They supply men's bathroom
supplies through the internet on a subscription model.
Having launched in 2014 they have a strong team of 13 based in London and abroad. They have 10s of thousands of happy active customers and continue to grow. It's a fast-paced dynamic environment to work in, full of challenges and very rewarding.This is a graduate job offering a basic salary of £18K per annum.
How you can expect to spend your day:
• Being a small dynamic and fast-moving Marketing team there is always something new and interesting going on and which they require help with. Duties include but are not limited to;
• Upselling to existing customers
• Nurturing new customers
• Calling and resolving problems that have been referred by customer service
• Making 50+ calls a day
• Managing relationships with marketing partners
• Setting up promotions and events
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
• The life of an account manager/ sales executive will be dynamic and fast-paced, so you'll need to be a quick learner
• Great soft skills are vital: you should be a networker with a curious mind and outgoing nature.
• You should be self-motivated and driven to make a difference.
• You'll have outstanding verbal, written and sales skills.
• You should possess a strong attention to detail.
• You'll need to use your excellent time management skills to efficiently organise your workday.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Competitive + benefits London, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive + bonus London Various
Competitive + Benefits + Bonus London ASAP
Competitive Republic of Ireland Ongoing
Competitive + benefits South East, South West, The East, Southampton, Nationwide ASAP