Are you looking for a career in Sales?
Will you be motivated by working in a fast-paced, target driven environment?
Who are we?
Page Personnel is one of the leading Specialist Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We cover over 25 different specialisms, supplying the best talent into various markets from Property & Construction to Finance to Sales and Marketing. We have been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth.
About the role
Sales, sales, sales.
Imagine that you are a 360 Sales Executive, but instead of your product being a printer, or computer software, or even medical supplies, in recruitment your product is your candidate. This can make it challenging, and it takes real skill to be able to manage both your clients, and a product that thinks and acts on it’s own accord! But it is all part of the fun!
So, what will you be doing on a daily basis…
· Cold-calling prospective new clients
· Selling your personal brand and the Page Personnel brand
· Negotiation your own charge rates with clients
· Attending face to face or virtual client meetings
· Attracting and screening the best candidates in your market
· Proactively selling your candidates into the market
· Selling employment opportunities to your candidates
· Assisting with the client’s interview process
· Maintaining long lasting, continuous relationships with both your clients and candidates
Who we are looking for?
As a recent Graduate you will receive our industry leading training to develop you into the best recruitment consultant that you can be. For this to happen, we are looking for people who display the following characteristics –
· Confident, clear communication
· Competitive nature
· Eager to learn & progress
· Team Player
What will you get in return?
A role in Recruitment isn’t always easy, you will face challenges on a daily basis, and you will be required to work hard to achieve success. To thank you for your efforts, Page Personnel offer a range of exclusive incentives for you to benefit from –
· Competitive Base Salary & Uncapped Commission
· 25 days holiday allowance (+bank holidays) and the option to buy/sell up to 5 days per year
· Hundreds of discounts on Hotels, Spa Stays, Theatre Tickets, Gym Memberships and much more
· Enhanced Pension Plan
· Medical Cover
· Life Insurance
· Safe and Supportive learning environment
· Clear and consistent career progression in a meritocratic culture (87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within)
As an inclusive employer, PageGroup is continually looking to improve their diversity representation. As such, applications from disabled & ethnically diverse candidates are particularly welcomed. We are keen to support you so that you may thrive at PageGroup, so let us know if there is anything we can do throughout the interview process so that we can be at your best
Page Personnel are one of the leading Recruitment Consultancies in the UK.
Page Personnel Interview Reviews
17 June 2018
Broken down, the interview was made up of three parts; firstly an informal chat with one of the team members, followed by a second interview with the regional directors and...
19 June 2017
I was contacted two days before the interview by email to let me know that I would be required to complete and telephone interview to assess my personality and skills. The...
26 December 2015
I did a telephone interview consisting of competency based questions and a role play. I was then invited to an assessment centre which was very difficult! 3 group exercises and a...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate sales recruitment page personnel
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £35,000
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
6Lloyds Banking Group
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Management Trainee - London
Business - Graduate Programme 2022
South East, South West, London, West Midlands, Scotland, Birmingham, Brighton and Hove, Glasgow, Farnborough, Swindon