*graduate role* - Sales team - award winning company x 3 hires
- £22000 to £23500 per annum negotiable depending on experience + stock options + benefits + bonus + unpaid + share scheme
- 24th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Multiple Graduate Vacancies available - Fasttrack to senior roles!
Fast progression and an unlimited earning potential, with absolutely no experience needed sound too good to be true? Think again.
If you've recently graduated or looking to step into your first career, and you are hungry and motivated to succeed then we want to hear from!
Our client is currently seeking 3 highly ambitious, hardworking and recently graduated individuals to join their technology sales team. A high meritocratic environment, you get out what you put in. The company offers a highly generous commission structure, opening an unlimited earning potential to employees with an average first year salary of over £35k. Not only is the earning potential massive, but the career progression is very promising too, with a senior position well within reach after just 18 months.
No experience is necessary, they can teach you how to sell. The most important thing is that you want to learn, you must be driven, ambitious and have a hunger to succeed because this is what will make you a success.
Some responsibilities will include
- Approaching and networking with new clients to develop new leads and opportunities.
- Execute the process of leads to sales
- Manage and maintain client accounts
- Use excellent telephone and communication skills to build rapport with clients and negotiate the best deals
- You have an uncapped earning potential with 1st year OTE of £35k, £45k 2nd and £60k 3rd.
- Monthly incentives such as days to the races, go ape, spa days and much more
- Yearly all expenses paid trips abroad, last year saw them go to Barcelona!
- Weekly socials such as drinks, team bingo, quiz's etc
- 25 days holiday
- Office snacks
- Fast progression
What we need from you
- Thirst to learn and succeed
- Enjoys a challenge and fast paced environment
- Recently graduated with a degree in any subject
- Enjoys a target driven and goal orientated environment
- Drive to succeed and motivated by money
- Ambitious to progression and move up
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV and have a chat about your job search!
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free