Graduate RoadCrew Support - BigChange
Job Title: Graduate RoadCrew Support (STEM graduates required)
Salary: Between £20-23k DOE
Sector: IT - Software
BigChange is looking to grow their Roadcrew Support team to keep delivering the mobile resource management solutions they're known for. They work with businesses of all sizes to bring them highly intuitive, all-in one solutions and significant return on investment.
Innovators in their field, BigChange want to bring on board articulate graduates to manage client relationships. This is a fantastic role for a graduate interested in relationship management and technology - you'll benefit from market leading training and development in both areas, with a company well-established in its field.
What you get:
- Competitive starting salary of between £20-23k
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus 'BigChange Birthday'
- Extensive training and support including a 2 week induction program
- Warm and inclusive work environment that includes a number of social events (to return once safe)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free yoga classes
- Healthcare and Pension
- Support the roll-out of new applications and system information, changes and updates
- Troubleshoot system & network problems
- Diagnose & solve hardware/software issues
- Install & configure computer hardware operating systems & applications
- Resolve customer issues, escalating them to relevant people where necessary
- Act as intermediary between client and service teams
- Identify business needs and find ways for the businesses products to add value
- Provide accurate and meaningful feedback to customers
- Provide administrative support as necessary
- Educated to degree level in a STEM related discipline
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Interest, or solid understanding of IT including; Word, Powerpoint and experience using spreadsheets and databases
- Ambitious and determined to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate roadcrew support bigchange pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Analyst - TPP
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - Leeds
Yorkshire, Nationwide, Leeds
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy
£18 to 35,000
South West, Bristol
Sponsored Clarion Housing Group Graduate Development Programme
£26,000 to £30,000 plus excellent benefits
London, North West, Croydon, Manchester
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - Manchester
North West, Nationwide, Manchester
Up to £26000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited