Graduate Research Executive
Job Role: Graduate Research Executive
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Graduate Research Executive to join our team in September 2022. If you are interested in understanding how people tick and want to join a tight-knit group of friendly researchers then read on...
Who we are:
Based in the heart of historic Winchester, Market Measures is a market research consultancy transforming businesses through the power of insight. We work internationally with some of the world’s biggest brands, priding ourselves on our ability to bring clarity to complex decision making.
We focus on retail and fast-moving consumer goods, but we often delve into other fields of research around future thinking, sustainability and business change.
This role offers a chance to work with some of the best and brightest research professionals as we experience a period of rapid growth. We are a collaborative bunch where being adaptive and a team player is encouraged, and we are excited to welcome a bright new spark into the fold.
What the role entails:
In your role you’ll be helping some of our best loved brands grow. We believe this is achieved by being involved in the whole research process and you will be given training and guidance giving you all the necessary skills to become a high-quality researcher. This includes everything from survey design and programming, through to data processing and analysis, as well as reporting and presenting.
You’ll need to hit the ground running, but you’ll have a friendly and supportive team to help you along the way.
Skills we need:
· Educated to degree level (STEM and non-STEM subjects welcome)
· Strong analytical skills and to be comfortable around numbers and data
· Good written and verbal communication, with an ability to express yourself clearly
· Highly conscientious with excellent attention to detail
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· Confidence in using Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
· Quick at picking up new software and computer programmes
· Minimum of 3 A-Levels, with at least a B in Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent)
· Relevant degree (e.g. psychology, statistics, business etc.)
· Experience in Market Research
· Experience with SPSS, Q or Qualtrics is advantageous
· Salary £23,500 pa
· Hybrid working
· Clear path for career progression
· 25 days holiday
· Private health insurance
· Pension contribution
· Free lunch on Mondays
· Quarterly team socials
· On-site parking
We help businesses create better. Better products, brands and experiences through smart, agile, affordable end-to-end insight and market research.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate research executive market measures
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£22,500 to 40,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
Scotland, Merchant City
Graduate Sales Consultant
North West, Wilmslow
Programmatic Account Executive (Entry-Level Role)
Sponsored MDS Graduate Scheme - Nationwide & Ireland
£22,000 to £23,000
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Basic: £25,000 TO £35,000 / OTE £40,000 TO £120,000
North West, Liverpool city centre
Business Analyst Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide