|Salary:||£18,000 + benefits + commission|
|Location:||North West, Manchester|
Spencer Ogden is more than a Recruitment company. We’re a collective of creators and doers, builders and hackers, teachers and students. We work with extraordinary clients that create solutions to make the world a better place. They trust us to source the experts and innovators that achieve their dreams.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do.
We seek exceptional talent that want to play their part in shaping the future by joining a passionate business that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun while doing it.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career. Whether you’re based in London, Manchester, Bristol, Mannheim, Dubai or any of our other 11 hubs around the globe, you will have 350+ #LifeatSO colleagues who will have your back to support your growth every day.
You’ll also have the flexibility to take your skills where you want. Leadership track? Principal track? Whichever path you choose, you’ll play an active role in shaping how it all unfolds.
Here’s where it might start...
• Confident and tenacious in approach with a winning mindset.
• Driven by high-performance and over-achievement.
• Want to work in a vibrant environment where your development is valued.
• Ambitious and competitive by nature.
• Have a strong work ethic either in a team or alone when empowered.
• Able to grasp technical notions and apply them to your working day.
You’re Great At...
• Selling services, concepts or ideas to a diverse audience.
• Negotiating win-win outcomes for all parties.
• Communicating your pitch to professionals you’ve never spoken to.
• Networking your way around ever changing talent communities.
• Influencing people and can build strong, lasting relationships
• Organising yourself and multi-tasking.
Bonus Points For…
• Previous sales experience in a business to business environment.
• Thoroughly researching the role of a Recruitment Consultant.
• A degree or background in STEM or related disciplines.
• Demonstrating why Spencer Ogden is for you.
What You’ll Do…
• Generate new business or develop existing accounts through leads and referrals from candidates and clients.
• Develop and foster long term strategic client relationships through both telephone contact and face to face meetings.
• Understand the clients hiring requirements and staffing needs.
• Recruit, interview, evaluate and close skilled technical professionals on a contract or permanent basis for your client base.
• Create, manage and grow a professional network of highly qualified candidates.
• Maintain a balance of candidates across multiple requirements.
• Partner with clients to act as an extension of their HR or internal recruitment teams.
• Provide a high-quality, customer-centric service to your colleagues, clients and candidates alike.
What You Can Expect...
Make no mistake Recruitment can be a tough sales career however; the
rewards are unrivalled.
• Basic salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
• Industry leading, uncapped commission scheme from your first day
• 23.5 days annual leave plus 4 days paid leave for good causes AND your Birthday off
• 3pm finish on a Friday
• Award winning training and development programme
• Transparent career progression within a meritocratic environment
• Corporate discount scheme through www.perkbox.co.uk
• Heavily discounted gym memberships
• Your 5-A-Day with fresh fruit
• A chance to get on the regional incentive trip. This is we’re off to Rio!
• Monthly incentives such as Lunch Club, Referral Roulette, Insta-Prize and many more
• Opportunity to relocate to any of our 14 global locations
• Bottle of champagne when you seal your first deal!
Kick Start Your Career...
To gain a deeper insight of who we are take a moment to visit and follow us across our social and professional sites online;
Instagram | LinkedIn | Facebook | SnapChat | Twitter | SOblog
So, solving global challenges really can begin with you; if you like what you see and wantto be part of a unique organisation register your interest by sending your CV to email@example.com
Base 20k, OTE Year 1 40,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London, Central London ASAP
Base 20k, OTE Year 1 40,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London, Central London, North West, Manchester 1-Aug-2017
£20,000 to £22,000 + benefits & commission London ASAP
£18,000 to £20,000 (£30,000 OTE) plus benefits North West, Manchester ASAP
£18,000 + Uncapped Commission plus benefits plus OTE Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£18,000 + Uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
£18000 to £19000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE Yorkshire
£18000 to £19000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE North West 4-Sep-2017
£18 to 20k OTE £30k in 1st year plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
£30,491 (rising to £32,963 after 1 year) London ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£23,000 + benefits London ASAP
£28,000 plus excellent benefits South East, London ASAP
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£30,000 plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
£24k in Year 1 (£45k in Year 2) depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review Watford, London, The East ASAP
18,000 to 60,0000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Stratford, Central London ASAP
£24,000 to £26,000 depending on experience South East, Reading ASAP
£15,000 to £20,000 plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme salary review South West ASAP
£31,452 plus Flexible Working plus benefits Central, Cheltenham ASAP