|Salary:||£20,000 to £40,000 + benefits + OTE|
|Location:||London, North West, Manchester, Central London|
Do you have the hunger to succeed? Are you career driven and eager to learn? Are you naturally inquisitive?
Learn to be a skilled & confident negotiator, a fearless business developer and an influential communicator.
LHi Group are an international award-winning recruitment business with offices in London, Manchester, New York, Paris, Santa Monica & Munich. We are a fun, fast paced, rapidly growing recruitment business! Tom Glanfield our CEO is an award-winning entrepreneur with big plans.
Our award-winning training academy, mentoring programme and international opportunities could lead you to be managing your own team in a matter of years!
We have outstanding learning and development opportunities to ensure you are consistently growing as a professional. The skills you will learn from a career in Recruitment will benefit you throughout your working life as you will learn market leading sales techniques, negotiation skills, business development strategy and lots more.
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
· Networking and maintaining strong relationships in your market
· Business Develop & Account Management
· Candidate Generation – headhunting, utilising job boards, interviewing
· Negotiate Contracts
· Market Research
· Work towards targets & deadlines
What skills do you need to be successful in Recruitment?
· Career Driven
· Willingness to learn
· Confident communicator
· Hard working
What will a Recruitment career at LHi Group offer you?
- Starting salary of £20,000 with realistic estimated salary with commission of £30,000 - £40,000 in your first year
- Career Development
- Award Winning Training throughout your career
- Mentoring from our leadership team and top billers
- A fun and high performing based culture
- International opportunities
- Uncapped Earnings (the more money you bring in, the more commission you make)
- No threshold – any money you make for the business, you will earn commission on…even if you have only been with us for a few weeks!
- Market leading incentives – Rolex target, holiday targets, lunch club, breakfast club…..
If this has peaked your interest - apply today! #choosetobedifferent
£16.5k to 18.5k per year + uncapped commission North West ASAP
Market related plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme Scotland ASAP
£20,000 to £50,000 OTE in year 1 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London, Central London ASAP
£16,000 to £100,000 plus OTE Glasgow, Scotland ASAP
£21,000 to £26,000 South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham ASAP