Graduate Recruitment Specialist - multiple hires - Technology
- £22000 to £23000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- 24th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
September & October start dates!
Job Role: Graduate Recruitment Specialist
Sector: Technology Recruitment
Location: Central London
Salary: £22-23k basic + average first year earnings £35k with uncapped commission
Get directly rewarded for your hard work, see your commission rise and your next promotion within reach.
'Work hard, play hard'
- Receive a competitive base salary and earn unlimited on top of this. Expect your earnings to reach at least £30-35k in your first year alone.
- Expect weekly incentives such as cash prizes and Rolex watches, and team drinks on a Friday
- 25 days holiday
- Each month you could be dinning at a top restaurant with the rest of your team as part of their exclusive lunch club for 'top billers'.
- Finish early on a Friday and make the most of the buzzing London lifestyle.
- Enjoy a free breakfast on a Tuesday and a Thursday to kick start your day.
- Progress quickly, with the chance to become a senior sales executive within the first 18 months.
Established in 1993, the company is the UK's market leader in providing technology recruitment solutions, winning The Investors in People's Award in 2016 for outstanding success in the last 20+ years. You will be joining a team of experienced technology recruiters which is currently expanding due to growth and success. The company has longstanding client partnerships with top name tech brands and from large multi nationals to the latest tech start-ups.
In this role, you will be liaising with high profile tech companies, providing the most innovative technology recruitment. You will be expected to maintain relationships with existing clients as well as building rapport with new candidates. You will also be approaching potential new clients by attending meetings and networking events to obtain business.
- Use LinkedIn, post job adverts, search job boards and generate leads to find potential candidates.
- Use excellent communication to contact and screen potential candidates via the phone.
- Interview, prepare and assess suitability for your clients.
What we need from you!
No experience in sales is necessary as full training will be given! Our client is seeking individuals who are simply driven by success, prepared to put in the work and love the rewards that sales can give you
- You are very financially driven, and you are excited at the idea of earning commission and being in control of your earnings
- You are keen to progress and want an environment offering a clear career path
- You thrive in a target driven environment and love the challenge of hitting and exceeding these.
- You don't like to lose - you have a competitive streak and being at the top is the only option
- You have energy and are a great communication, via the phone and face to face.
- You are a recent graduate or have commercial sales experience.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free