Graduate Recruitment Scheme - Wilmslow
- 20000 base 35000 OTE + OTE
- North West, Manchester
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Do you have a BIG personality and looking for a social company to match?
Wilmslow £18k + £12k OTE £30k base salary after 12months
International relocation opportunities!!
Great progression- trainee to director level, company holidays, young graduate team.
Award winning training and fantastic staff retention
Higher group is excited to announce that they are working closely with a fantastic recruitment
company in Wilmslow.
- One of the fastest growing companies in the UK
- millennial environment
- They run bi-annual academies that include award winning training and development to make you the best recruiter you can be!
- Weekly company parties
- This company also believes in progressing all successful candidates and giving equal opportunities for promotions.
- As a graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be able you to become a director of the company within 4 years!
- International offices in Australia, Germany and Singapore allowing future relocation opportunities
- All expenses paid holiday, in the past they have been to Toyoko, Miami and LA! Every quarter they have European city break incentives including Berlin, Lisbon and Barcelona.
- Success is very much rewarded within this company.
The Graduate Recruitment Consultant should be the following:
- Bright and bubbly personality
- Social Butterfly
- Money driven and financial goals you want to achieve- mortgage, new car etc
- Hungry for success
- Degree educated is preferred but not crucial
- A background of excellence whether this be getting promoted at work or sport to a high level.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Our priority is to help you identify what you want to achieve, and give you all of the skills and support you’ll need to help you get there.
Higher Group Interview Reviews
10 October 2019
I had 2 stage interview. The interviews felt less like an interrogation and more like a conversation about if I would be a good fit for the role both professionally and within...
Sign up for job alerts - its free