A global search and selection firm are currently seeking graduates who
are interested in pursuing a career within recruitment via a structured
training scheme. As a multi award-winning technology and professional
services company, you will be working on mid-senior mandates across
their sectors of operation. Recruitment will be for internationally
recognised brands and organisations, allowing successful candidates to
gain exposure to leading businesses right at the beginning of their
A platinum training package is offered to new starters, covering the technology and professional services markets, alongside recruitment methodologies (searching strategies, interviewing, approaching candidates and top-tier clients, recruitment lifecycle). You can train as a generalist before honing down on your key areas of interest and developing into an industry specialist. With this, you can follow a structured progression programme into a consultant or position of management.
The Graduate Training Scheme
The role of a Trainee Associate Consultant begins with an intensive training package, delivered both in the classroom and at the desk. Emphasis is initially placed on candidates and market intelligence, with work being completed in close supervision of senior consultants for external clients. Day to day responsibilities include:
• Identifying and sourcing high calibre candidates through head-hunting,
job boards, internal databases and LinkedIn
• Posting job advertisements
• Initiating and maintaining strong relationships with candidates
• Account management: managing the interview process and delivering of feedback, followed by negotiating offers
• Market mapping various Top 50 organisations
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 2.2)
• Proven interest in working in recruitment and/or technology/IT/Digital sectors
• Some work experience in an office or sales is preferable, though not a requisite
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently
• Personal characteristics: resilient, success and money motivated, competitive and ambitious
• Leading training programme delivered by industry experts, including
• Competitive salary with uncapped commission: £22,000-£25,000; OTE £40,000
• Meritocratic career progression
• International travel opportunities
• Ongoing incentives for high performers: fine dining, trips abroad (recent holidays include Paris, Vegas, skiing in French Alps)
• Up to 28 days holiday allowance
If you think that you have what it takes to succeed on the Graduate Recruitment Scheme, please send your CV directly via the apply button below. We look forward to receiving your application.
Jackson Lombard is a global recruitment to recruitment boutique, operating effectively at all levels across the recruitment industry, with a practice area solely dedicated to placing top level graduates.
Our partnerships with the most successful firms across the globe ensure that talented graduates are offered the best opportunities on the market.
Our graduate support is second-to- none. Jackson Lombard works extensively to provide a highly consultative and tailored approach to understanding your early career goals and ambitions. The high-quality relationships that we seek to build allow us to source opportunities that most closely align with your desires for career progression, earning potential, and/or work-life balance. Our consultants also consider anything else that may be specific to your individual growth.
For a confidential discussion regarding graduate opportunities level,
please do not hesitate to get in contact!
Apply via the apply button below.
£35,000 to £45,000 plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£20000 + uncapped commission plus OTE plus Bonus North West, Manchester ASAP
£16.5k to 18.5k per year + uncapped commission North West ASAP
Market related plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme Scotland ASAP
£22000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP