Graduate Recruitment Scheme - Manchester
- £20,000 to £22,000 up to £40,000 OTE
- North West, Manchester
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Getting your first graduate job doesn’t have to be scary...
And even better, it can be well paid and rewarding too!
If you want more than a dull, “just a number” office job, recruitment could be the career for you.
If you want to work in an environment that promotes success, offers financial rewards and rapid progression, then look no further.
- You will be tasked with the placement of high calibre professionals within key client accounts, covering a vast array of sectors, from technology to financial services.
- You will attend networking events and carry out business development to expand your client base and build long term relationships.
- Alongside this, you will receive industry renowned training and a personal mentor to guide you through the first 12 months in the job.
What's in it for you?
Forget working all hours under the sun to earn little to no money, we truly reward you for your efforts.
- Average 1st year earnings of £35,000 (reaching 6 figures by year 3/4).
- Incentive team holidays & nights out to reward your successes – think Ibiza, skiing in the Alps & a day out at Cheltenham races.
- First class training & development.
Ideally, you’ll be:
- Confident, engaging and keen to develop, with a strong desire to hit the ground running in your new role.
- A born communicator – not afraid of engaging with new people.
- Degree educated, or strong A level/GCSE grades with some commercial experience (e.g. sales or a customer facing role)
If the above sounds attractive to you, apply before it’s too late!
Your next, and best, career move could be one click away.
We look forward to welcoming you into the world of recruitment within Manchester.
Our priority is to help you identify what you want to achieve, and give you all of the skills and support you’ll need to help you get there.
Higher Group Interview Reviews
10 October 2019
I had 2 stage interview. The interviews felt less like an interrogation and more like a conversation about if I would be a good fit for the role both professionally and within...
Sign up for job alerts - its free