Graduate Recruitment Scheme - Didsbury
- 20000 base 40000 OTE
- North West, Manchester
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Earn £40k in your first year and the average age in the company is 25!
You will be based in brand new offices in Didsbury, £20k basic plus £20k OTE,
Skiing trips, Company luxury holidays every quarter, pool table, office dog, many team outings, millennial environment, duvet days, great progression and weekly Rudy’s Pizza!!
If you’re a high achieving graduate who is looking for a successful career with a growing company please read below.
This company is growing and looking for 10 graduates to join their graduate program.
Recruitment progression plan will be a four-stage program–
- You will learn about all the different markets Higher Group operates within - Graduates, Consultants up to Directors.
- Chose a specialised sector you would like to work within and learn all about attracting good talent through phone, social media and marketing campaigns.
- Become confident in account management and development
- Working with the many clients Higher Group has and networking you will attend client meetings, drinks and events. This is important to really understand the needs of the clients and gain their trust.
- This will be done alongside finding fantastic talent for your client's roles and earning great commission.
- Learn how to develop new business and build your own client base.
- You will learn about marketing, social media, cold calling and visiting old accounts. This is a vital stage where you will learn a variety of sales techniques.
- You will use all previous skills learnt in the program to become a 360 recruiter and take advantage of one of the best commission schemes in the industry.
- Once up and running you will build your very own team of trainee’s and manage them to recruit for your clients. This will include management courses and inspiring your team to achieve.
- Young company with a millennial way of working
- Great one on one training with regular check-up meetings to help with your development
- Opportunity to progress and lead your own team
- This is a company that believes in having fun! Monthly dinners, activities, beer tap, axe throwing and annual holidays!
- Degree educated
- Demonstrable background in achievements and wanting to succeed e.g. sports or work
- Good work ethic
- Motivated by money
- Natural sales ability
- Career driven
- Base Salary - £20k
- Bonus - £20k OTE in your first year (grows from there)
- Possibility to earn equity long-term
- Subsidised gym membership
Our priority is to help you identify what you want to achieve, and give you all of the skills and support you’ll need to help you get there.
Higher Group Interview Reviews
10 October 2019
I had 2 stage interview. The interviews felt less like an interrogation and more like a conversation about if I would be a good fit for the role both professionally and within...
Sign up for job alerts - its free