Graduate Recruitment Scheme
- £18k to £22k OTE £32k to 38k
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Problem: A degree in a field that you no longer want to pursue
Solution: A forward thinking, highly motivated and fast paced environment
Money Motivated? Hungry for a challenge? Target driven?
If you aren’t ready to be rewarded for your hard work, stop reading.
Far too many graduate roles over promise and under deliver. Not at Higher Group.
A career with Higher Group will provide you with opportunity to turn your hunger for progress into £18,000 - £22,000 p/a with the average graduate taking home between £32,000 - £38,000 in their FIRST YEAR.
Your target driven approach can see you hitting that £100,000 mark in three years with progression opportunities limited only by your motivation.
How often in hospitality are you paid the same as the hungover drop-kick next to you? How many extra hours do teachers have to work to not be promoted or not given a raise?
With a clear path to the top, Recruitment rewards your time and effort directly.
Your only problem will be that you did not apply sooner.
Why we are different:
In the fast-paced world of recruitment, people are more and more being treated as numbers. We think this is wrong – which is why we will treat you as an individual.
What your role will be:
- As a recruitment consultant you will find candidates and assess their suitability for different roles – you will be expected to take candidates through the interview process and place them at a well matched business
- - Balance quick and efficient work with good quality delivery, whilst developing and maintaining trusting and mutual-beneficial relationships
- - Empathising with and understanding the client’s needs
- - Prospecting for reputable and high growth businesses
Where we are located:
Next Steps for you:
Submit your CV and we will call you back!
Sign up for job alerts - its free