Thomson Keene Associates is a specialist Financial Markets recruitment firm (www.thomsonkeene.com), recognized as one of the leaders in our field. With offices in London and New York, our clients range from Global Investment Banks to Hedge Funds and we recruit mid to senior level candidates, through our permanent, contract and leadership divisions. Set up in 2002, we are an established key player with an impressive client list and track record. Our Principals each have at least 20 years’ experience in this market and are seen as the industry leaders. We are committed to offering a high quality solution to our clients and building long-term relationships.
Due to the volume of work we now need a number of Researchers to join our Research team to help build out the firm’s candidate base through a mixture of headhunting, networking and database interrogation. This is an entry level role and training programme that will last around 12 months depending on the progress of the individual. You will learn on the job alongside industry leaders in this space on matters covering financial markets products, recruitment methods and technology. You will be treated as a key member of the team, helping to grow the company from Day One. You will not be expected to directly bill revenue after 3 months like many recruitment firms; in our experience the best Recruitment Consultants are those who fully understand their market sector, their clients and their candidates.
Candidates must be mature, self-sufficient and prepared to headhunt candidates from target organisations and within target skillsets, on behalf of our Tier One Investment Banking client base. They must want a career in Recruitment, and ideally have an interest in Investment Banking / Financial Markets. They must be quick learners, flexible in their approach but prepared to learn their trade, rather than attempt to run before they can walk. Very strong presentation and communication skills are essential. Ultimately this is a Sales job so candidates must have a bias towards running their own "desks" and revenue streams, with a strong work ethic.
• Prior sales experience would be beneficial but not essential
• Ability to work to aggressive time scales, quick thinking but with the ability to understand, and therefore affect, the complexities of each transaction
• Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree, minimum 2:2 in any discipline
• Other non academic achievements will be valued highly e.g. sporting achievements, international travel, charity work as well as a demonstrable evidence of working (and earning) outside of academia.
What we offer
• Starting base salary of £22k + uncapped commission – OTE year one £30k, year two £70k++
• Structured mentoring and training programme
• Open, grown-up, diverse and highly-collaborative working environment
• Being part of a rapidly growing company where you can add real value from day one
• Working with highly successful sector experts at the quality end of the recruitment market
• Opportunity to work with the world’s leading Financial organisations
• Career growth and uncapped earning potentials based on performance
• Consultant benefits package in Year 2 includes gym membership, private medical, cycle scheme
• Quarterly prizes, drinks and company events
• Company sports teams; 5 a side, running events etc.
Interested candidates should submit their details via the Apply Now button
Basic to £27,000 & OTE £40,000 to £60,00 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP
£22,000 with realistic OTE of £50,000+ plus stock options plus benefits plus expenses London, Singapore, United States, Netherlands ASAP
£30,000 to £40,000 plus leading package depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses London, Singapore, United States ASAP
20 to 22k Base + Competitive Commission plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£23000 to £27000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP