Graduate Recruitment – Recruitment Consultant
- £23,000 with OTE of £35,000 + OTE
- Apply by:
- 29th June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you a recent Graduate who is looking for a career that offers the opportunity to earn up to £28K first year earnings, work alongside like-minded, successful individuals as well as be part of a company that offers continuous development and a structured career path?
Our client is an award-winning recruitment consultancy who takes pride in their ability to attract the best and most cunning, from the smartest graduates to the most distinguished leaders. Such a graduate will be placed into one of two teams; Graduate Team or the Lateral Team.
The Graduate team undertakes the role of screening and interviewing applicants and ultimately taking candidates through to the assessment days which are carefully managed for major investment banks. Furthermore, the team assists other financial institutions who look to hire graduates all year round on a job-by-job basis.
The Experience Hire team works across various sectors such as; legal, M&A, private equity, debt and corporate development on certain projects from Analyst to Director level with some of the biggest names in banking and beyond.
What does the associate role involve?
· Building a personal network of outstanding candidates and clients in the City
· Becoming involved in every aspect of supporting and running multiple client assignments – including marketing, headhunting, event planning and lots of interviews
· Building a strong and in depth commercial awareness and client knowledge across financial services
· Candidates must be ambitious, enthusiastic and charismatic with excellent communication skills
· Involvement in extra-curricular activities, evidence of leadership and success based experiences are a big plus
· Any experience working on a project basis is hugely beneficial
· Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
· Candidates must be able to start ASAP
· Regular bonuses
· Regular team nights out and ad hoc incentives (such as a yearly company holiday for meeting the company target)
· Fantastic company culture
· Personalised training programme to ensure you're learning the skills you need to succeed
· 22 days leave plus half a day for your birthday and office closure between Christmas and New Year
· Opportunity to give back via our corporate social responsibility programme
· No set timeframe on progression, you're able to move up the company at pace based on your abilities
If this position interests you, please don’t hesitate to apply and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
Sign up for job alerts - its free