|Salary:||23,000 per annum + benefits plus benefits|
This is an exciting opportunity for entrepreneurial 2016 Graduates to join our rapidly expanding company that offers exceptional career growth and big earning potential. Here at Oho Group, we are currently looking for hard working and driven individuals looking for a career in recruitment to join our team of specialist consultants and have positions available for both immediate starts and for those graduating in the summer 2016.
While we set the bar high with regard to ability, we also place a strong emphasis on team fit too. We employ friendly and out-going individuals who can bring a sense of enjoyment and fun to the workplace to match their hard work and dedication so if you believe this to be you then we would love to hear from you.
The role of an Oho Trainee Consultant is a varied and demanding one and we pride ourselves on the high calibre and honest nature of our consultants who go above and beyond to offer the best possible service.
Your main duties as one of our consultants will include:
• • Sourcing candidates through various methods
• • Screening/Interviewing
• • Advertising opportunities
• • Managing the recruitment lifecycle through to placement and post-placement care
• • Business Development
• • Networking with Candidates and Clients
• • Account Management and Development
The successful applicants will have the following requirements:
• A track record of success and high achievement
• Graduate of a 2:1 of any discipline from a top University
• An energetic and charismatic character that will fit into our vibrant environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness to go the extra mile and work hard
Rewards & Benefits
Some of the fantastic incentives we offer include:
• Unique tailored training scheme
• Rapid career progression with clear targets and objectives set out for you on day one.
• Excellent Commission structure where our graduates have been able to earn up to £60k in their first year and £80k in their second.
• Additional cash/holiday bonuses and company outings including trips to the races, black tie events, beer festivals and casino cruises.
competitive negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23000 to £50000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
22k Basic, 40k OTE plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Manchester ASAP
£22,000 to £35,000 OTE plus OTE London ASAP
£22,000 to £35,000 OTE + Benefits plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
21k Basic 40k OTE negotiable plus benefits plus OTE salary review London ASAP
£20K to £22K starting OTE 1st year £30k plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Liverpool, North West, Carlisle, Chester, Manchester, Warrington ASAP
£21k to £23k (OTE 1st Year £35k+) negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London ASAP
£20,000 + Bonus (1st Year OTE £30k) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London 1-Jun-2017
£20,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£24,000 to £26,000 plus benefits South West, Swindon 7-Sep-2017