Graduate Recruitment – Graduate Consultant
- £22,000 to £30,000 (OTE)
- Apply by:
- 29th June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Location: London (City of London) / Bristol
5 x Graduate Recruitment Consultants – London (City of London) & Bristol
Develop your skills as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant by learning how to efficiently source and attract quality candidates. You will grow your knowledge in the industry and improve your technical understanding, allowing you to fully understand the culture of your hiring profiles for clients within the business’ key accounts. You will be working closely with Managers and Managing Directors alike in order to achieve your personal targets and objectives.
A well-established IT Recruitment with offices in London (City of London) and Bristol, our client works solely in specific vertical markets within IT. This strengthens their recruitment services as they have a much narrower focus than the vast majority of other IT Recruitment companies.
With a successful track record of recruiting at all levels across the UK and Europe, this company works placing candidates all the way from graduate level up to senior management. They pride themselves on sustaining an outstanding service and building last relationships with their clients.
· £22,000 Basic Salary, increasing up to £30,000 (OTE)
· Uncapped commission
· Tailored training and personal development plans
· Up to 30 days holiday
· Private healthcare
· Subsidised Virgin Gym membership
· Free breakfasts and snacks
· Office competitions and tournaments
· Work from home days
· Work in London (City of London) or Bristol
· Other incentives
What we expect of you:
· 2:1 Degree or above – Top 50 University
· As and Bs – A-Level
· Ambitious, driven and positive
· Extra-curricular activities
· Work experience – sales preferred
· Living in London (City of London) or Bristol – or willing to relocate
Do you want to take on this opportunity and develop your career within recruitment? Apply NOW!
Sign up for job alerts - its free