Graduate Recruitment Executive
- £18,000 to £35,000
- North West, Manchester
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
You're confident, money motivated and keen to kickstart a successful career! Sound Familiar?
HigherGroup are currently recruiting for Dynamic Graduates / Experienced Sales People who are keen to further their careers within the recruitment sector.
You will be trained on end to end recruitment, managing both candidate and client requirements. You will look to develop long lasting relationships, find the perfect candidates and become an expert in your respective field.
Requirements for the role:
- An ability to build relationships with ease.
- Highly financially motivated and willing to work for it!
- A competitive attitude - to beat yourself and your competitors.
- Natural sales ability - you have the 'gift of the gab'.
Benefits of the role:
- £18K – £22K basic salary + commission (£10k - £20K in year 1).
- Regular performance based incentives: Restaurants, trips abroad and company car schemes.
- A young, vibrant and sociable environment.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you - You should have already applied.
Our priority is to help you identify what you want to achieve, and give you all of the skills and support you’ll need to help you get there.
Higher Group Interview Reviews
10 October 2019
I had 2 stage interview. The interviews felt less like an interrogation and more like a conversation about if I would be a good fit for the role both professionally and within...
Sign up for job alerts - its free