Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Work with HSBC, Deloitte, Lloyds Banking Group and More
- £20,000 to £28,000 Base salary (OTE £40k) + OTE
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Work with HSBC, Deloitte, Lloyds Banking Group and more
£22,000 - £26,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (OTE Year 1 £40,000) (OTE Year 2 £65,000)
The company are an established Financial Services Recruitment Firm with their HQ based in the heart of London – They also have offices across the UK including Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham and Leeds and they are also currently in the process of establishing an office in New York City and Sydney.
The company have a huge foothold on the financial services sector and boast one of the largest client lists on the market to date.
They have looking to continue to grow and develop into the number one worldwide financial services recruitment firm and are looking for exceptional graduates to join them on their quest to become number one!
The company offer an incredibly structured trainee programme and will ensure you become a phenomenal sales professional. You will join as trainee recruitment consultant and will be eligible to earn commission from day one and will receive an array of other benefits when starting the role.
What is in it for you?
- £20,000-£26,000 Base salary (OTE Year 1 - £40,000)
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of a market leading financial services recruitment firm
- First class training programme – lasting up until 12 months with access to the Training Academy and an in-house trainer to guide you to success!
- Sales coaching and class room development from industry experts
- Free Laptop and Mobile phone on commencing employment
- Help to buy property scheme
- International secondment a possibility to NYC or Sydney
So what are the desired requirements for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Good academics ideally a 2.1 or above
- Commercial experience (internship, work experience)
- Achievements (through sport, academics, commercial exp)
- Financially driven
- Work ethic
REDTUSK Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into recruitment roles for the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment, Recruitment Consultancy
Sign up for job alerts - its free