Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Wilmslow
Do you want to work for a company that focuses on developing your career?
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Wilmslow
If you’re looking for a company who will invest in your growth every day, we are the answer.
The plans and responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- You’d enter a high performing team, and be personally mentored by a charismatic and proven manager.
- You will be tasked with developing a client and candidate base.
- You will network and build a name for yourself in the market.
- Have a meticulous Training and Development structure.
- Are serious about your progression. The MD is searching for future leaders at all times.
- Focus on high growth technology markets.
Financials and Rewards:
- Basic salary between £20-22k, OTE £30-40k.
- 20% commission (no threshold) plus quarterly bonuses.
- Various incentives and a yearly trip abroad (Ibiza, Skiing, Paris etc).
Ideally, You will be:
- Confident, engaging and keen to develop, with a strong desire to hit the ground running inyour new role.
- A born communicator – not afraid of engaging with new people.
- Degree educated, or strong A level/GCSE grades with some commercial experience (e.g. sales or a customer facing role)
If this sounds like something for you, click apply.
Our priority is to help you identify what you want to achieve, and give you all of the skills and support you’ll need to help you get there.
Higher Group Interview Reviews
10 October 2019
I had 2 stage interview. The interviews felt less like an interrogation and more like a conversation about if I would be a good fit for the role both professionally and within...