Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Uncapped Earnings
- + OTE
- Apply by:
- 1st November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - UNCAPPED EARNINGS
At Phaidon International it is our priority to create an inclusive environment where our people can flourish and where their careers are exciting, fruitful and rewarding. Phaidon International is the parent company of five micro-specialist recruitment brands that have won over 60 awards collectively including being listed as a 'Sunday Times Best Company to Work For', being listed as one of the fastest-growing businesses across Europe (Inc 5000) and the prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise in International Trade.
Following a second multi-million pound investment into our business, in the last 2 years, we are currently on an exciting hyper-growth journey that will see our business grow from 600 - 1100 people by the end of 2020. As we are an organically grown business, this offers unlimited potential to all of our current and future employees and we are looking for people that want to join a business where they can make an impact.
So, what will you actually be doing on a day-to-day basis as a Headhunter?
- This is a diverse, exciting role where you will be responsible for the end-to-end hiring process.
- You will act as an ambassador to prestigious client companies and as an advisor to your candidates.
- You will work closely with your client to understand their needs and advise them on the current market.
- You will use targeted methods to source specialist talent including; networking, advertising and social media.
- You will act as an intermediary to your candidate and client and manage the entire recruitment process all the way through to offering the candidate and managing the resignation process.
- With support and training you become a specialist Headhunter within your niche market, building relationships with some of the most important people in the field.
What skills do you need to succeed as a Headhunter?
- Ambition and a previous history of success in any environment.
- An ability to stay resilient.
- A drive to truly be the best at what you do.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- An ability to network and create relationships with all levels of people.
- An ability to work towards targets.
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
What are the benefits of working as a Headhunter?
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission. The average total earnings for employees in our London office in year 2 is £72,000.
- Paid, award-winning Headhunting training program.
- A clear path for career progression linked to personal targets.
- Relocation opportunities; work and live abroad in America, Asia or Europe.
- Company paid holidays with past locations being Las Vegas, Budapest and Ibiza.
- Monthly lunch clubs to top London restaurants.
- 24 paid vacation days + half day on your birthday.
- A personal mentor to help set you up for success and support you through your Phaidon career.
- Private healthcare.
- Chance to earn equity.
Whether you are actively looking for an exciting and rewarding career as a Headhunter or just want to find out more then please click apply and we will contact you directly to discuss the fantastic opportunities we have available globally.
Apply today with your updated CV and join our final Graduate Intake this 2019
Sign up for job alerts - its free