Graduate Recruitment Consultant (UK Headquarters)
- £18K to £35K + OTE + expenses
- 5th June 2020
- Start date:
Gravitas - Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Award winning 2020 programme!)
Do you graduate in 2020? Are you just heading into your final year of university? Keen to secure a place on a lucrative, fast paced and prestigious graduate role?
Look no further!
Gravitas UK offices: Central London, Manchester or Leeds
International offices: Hong Kong, Singapore
We are an international & award winning market leader in placing professionals into our client base – and developing long, rewarding career for graduates who want more than the standard 9-5.
· Global Recruiter Awards 2019 – Best Specialist Recruitment Business
· Princess Royal Training Award - Winner
· 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter 2018
· 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter 2017 & 2018
· Recruiter Awards - Best Back Office Support 2017 & 2018
· Listed in the FT Future 100 list
Recruitment Consultant- Responsibilities
· You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
· Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
· Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
· Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
· Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Recruitment Consultant- Requirements
What do you need?
· A degree finishing in 2020 (we are not fussy about what in – we hire graduates across Science, the Arts & Humanities
· Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills
· An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
· The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
Recruitment Consultants - Benefits
· £18K-£20K basic salary (OTE £35K+ first year, £45K+ second year, £80K+ third year)
· High commission - no threshold (Top earners taking home over £150K per year - from less than 3 years in the business)
· Award winning training and development programme
· The opportunity to be developed through to Director
· Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
· Modern city centre offices – want to work right next to the iconic Gherkin at London Liverpool Street? How about the exclusive St Peter’s square penthouse office in Manchester? Or our prime location in Park Row Leeds?
· Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV to r.sullivan@gravitasgroup,com, or grab me on my mobile - below
** Interview taking place now – do not delay! **
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing professionals to our client base.
Sign up for job alerts - its free