Graduate Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- £20K (OTE £30K Year 1, £50K year 2, £80K + benefits + OTE + bonus + expenses with salary review
- Apply by:
- Start date:
Gravitas | Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Award winning career development - 2019 Entry!)
Central London office
“OFFICIALLY THE BEST GRADUATE & TRAINEE EMPLOYER IN RECRUITMENT” - Recruiter Investing in Talent awards 2018
UK offices - London, Leeds & Manchester
International - Hong Kong, Singapore & (soon!) USA
• Princess Royal Training Award – Winner
• 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter 2018
• 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter 2017 & 2018
• Recruiter Awards - Best Back Office Support 2017 & 2018
• Listed in the FT Future 100 list
• The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2015,16,17,18
Gravitas are on the hunt for top tier graduates looking to become Trainee Recruitment Consultants in 2019 for our offices in central London, Leeds & Manchester.
Are you hard working, ambitious and, money motivated? Why not consider a career in Recruitment??
Gravitas are a market leader in placing professionals into our client base – and developing long, rewarding career for graduates who want more than the standard 9-5.
Recruitment Consultant- Responsibilities:
• You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
• Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
• Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
• Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
• Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Recruitment Consultants - Benefits:
• £20K basic salary (take home £35K+ first year, £50K+ second year, £80K+ third year)
• High commission - no threshold (Top earners taking home over £180K per year - from less than 3 years in the business)
• Award winning training and development programme – from graduate to Director level.
• Opportunities to work in our international offices
• Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Ibiza, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
• Modern city centre offices – want to work right next to the iconic Gherkin at London Liverpool Street? How about the exclusive Spinningfields in Manchester? Or our prime location in Park Row Leeds?
• Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, free massages and MUCH more
Recruitment Consultant - What do we look for?
• Any degree to be completed in 2019 (we hire graduates from across Business, Humanities, Sciences, Arts and beyond!)
• Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills.
• An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals.
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV to email@example.com, or get in touch with Ryan Sullivan in the Gravitas Manchester office on 0161 667 0700
***Please apply online for immediate consideration. If successful, please expect to be contacted by Ryan to discuss your application/interview invite***
I am very sorry but Gravitas currently is unable to sponsor any form of visa. However, we will take your details and if that changes in the future we will be happy to contact you with any relevant vacancies.
Sign up for job alerts - its free