|Salary:||£18k to £23k OTE to £35k (1yr), £45k (2yr) + OTE|
|Location:||South West, Bristol|
Are you looking for a graduate scheme that will offer comprehensive training, an opportunity to network with some of the fastest growing companies in the UK, quick career progression and the autonomy to approach things the way you want to?
We are looking for driven graduates to join an innovative, forward thinking recruitment company based in the heart of London. The company is one of the largest contract recruitment companies in the UK but their whole business is made up of small teams of 5 – 10 people. This means that not only are they very collaborative (not the typical sharky recruitment), there is also an option to be fast-tracked into setting up and managing your own team.
The company is growing quickly so there will be many opportunities to grow with them. They have already opened offices in New York and Hong Kong so they are starting to move high-achievers from UK offices abroad as the overseas business grows.
• Telephoning/meeting businesses, looking to develop professional relationships
• Autonomy over your own projects, with the mentorship from Managers
• Placing top calibre Candidates in high paying roles across the globe
• Negotiating new business contracts
• Managing the whole recruitment process
• Closing business deals
• A market-leading £18,000 basic salary, with average first-year earnings between £35,000 - £45,000.
• A generous and fair individual and team commission structure, to reward you while encouraging cooperation
• Full gym membership and you're encouraged to go during the day!
• Incentive schemes such as fully paid holidays abroad, Lunch Clubs to Michelin star restaurants and
• 28 days holiday per year, plus a 2 pm finish on your birthday and a noon start the day after - no points for guessing why…!
• Fast-Track to management
• Comprehensive training scheme called the CDP (Consultant Development Programme)
• Min 2:2 Undergraduate degree class
• Ambition, initiative, and tenacity
• Extra-curricular achievements (Sports, Arts, etc)
• Great communication skills
• Inherent competitive nature
• Resilience, Self-starter, hard-working
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply and one of the Wiser Graduates team will contact you within with information on next steps. We aim to get back to all candidates within 2 working days.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£25000 to £26000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25000 to £35000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£30000 to £34000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£30000 to £45000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£29000 to £30000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£40000 OTE plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£18,000 + commission (£25 to 30k OTE) North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
£18,000 to £100,000 OTE plus OTE West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£20,000 to £30,000 plus OTE South East, The East, Brighton, Cambridge, Leeds, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Belfast, Republic of Ireland ASAP