|Salary:||£18k to £23k OTE to £35k (1yr), £45k (2yr) + OTE|
|Location:||South West, Bristol|
Are you looking for a graduate scheme that will offer comprehensive training, an opportunity to network with some of the fastest growing companies in the UK, quick career progression and the autonomy to approach things the way you want to?
We are looking for driven graduates to join an innovative, forward thinking recruitment company based in the heart of London. The company is one of the largest contract recruitment companies in the UK but their whole business is made up of small teams of 5 – 10 people. This means that not only are they very collaborative (not the typical sharky recruitment), there is also an option to be fast-tracked into setting up and managing your own team.
The company is growing quickly so there will be many opportunities to grow with them. They have already opened offices in New York and Hong Kong so they are starting to move high-achievers from UK offices abroad as the overseas business grows.
• Telephoning/meeting businesses, looking to develop professional relationships
• Autonomy over your own projects, with the mentorship from Managers
• Placing top calibre Candidates in high paying roles across the globe
• Negotiating new business contracts
• Managing the whole recruitment process
• Closing business deals
• A market-leading £18,000 basic salary, with average first-year earnings between £35,000 - £45,000.
• A generous and fair individual and team commission structure, to reward you while encouraging cooperation
• Full gym membership and you're encouraged to go during the day!
• Incentive schemes such as fully paid holidays abroad, Lunch Clubs to Michelin star restaurants and
• 28 days holiday per year, plus a 2 pm finish on your birthday and a noon start the day after - no points for guessing why…!
• Fast-Track to management
• Comprehensive training scheme called the CDP (Consultant Development Programme)
• Min 2:2 Undergraduate degree class
• Ambition, initiative, and tenacity
• Extra-curricular achievements (Sports, Arts, etc)
• Great communication skills
• Inherent competitive nature
• Resilience, Self-starter, hard-working
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply and one of the Wiser Graduates team will contact you within with information on next steps. We aim to get back to all candidates within 2 working days.
£25000 to £40000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25000 to £45000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£35000 to £40000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Up to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£25k basic / £50k OTE plus OTE South East, Guildford ASAP
up to £35,000 OTE in your first year plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses South East, London, Central, The East, Central London ASAP
£16.5k to 18.5k per year + uncapped commission South West ASAP
£20k to 23k per year + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme London ASAP
£16.5k to 22k per year + uncapped commission Northern Ireland ASAP