|Salary:||£20,000 + benefits + OTE|
|Location:||London, Central London|
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Times Top 100 Recruitment Firm
Basic £20K + OTE (£35K First Year) + Benefits and Incentives
Central London – Liverpool Street
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – The role
· Networking and Candidate Attraction/Headhunting
· Building and maintaining client relationships/Business Development
· Working in a sales environment to achieve targets & KPI’s
· Working Closely with Suitable Candidates, and guiding them through the recruitment process
· Work Hard/Play Hard environment
Graduate Recruitment Consultant: The Package
· £20k starting salary
· Expected earnings of 30-35k year 1, £50k year 2, £70k year 3
· Uncapped Earning potential
· Structured Training – this firm provide modular-based training to ensure you are proficient in the core skills as well as in-depth market knowledge.
· Annual trips funded by the company, as well as monthly company events
· Structured career progression related to performance
Graduate Recruitment Consultant: Ideal Candidates
· Natural Sales Ability
· Strong Communication & Rapport Building Skills
· Ambitious, Competitive, Money Motivated
· High Level of Achievement through Academic, Employment or Extra Curricular
· Experience in a Sales Environment is a bonus
· Competitiveness, Resilience, Tenacity
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – The Company
This rapidly-growing recruitment firm are currently looking to hire graduate recruitment consultants to work from their central London offices. Specialising in IT & Business Change professionals, the company have developed close-working relationships with some of the UK and US’s most exciting technology start-up businesses. They assist companies to maximise their potential, with strategic hires at all levels of the business. With offices planned for California, New York and Hong Kong, they are still expanding in London with top-percentile graduates.
Bateman Carter is a specialist sales recruitment agency based in the heart of London.
Our team are experienced professionals who aim at delivering a refined and consultative service, whilst adhering to Bateman Carter's Core Business Values of Expertise, Honesty, Dedication and Quality. Applying this approach enables our Consultants to add true value throughout the hiring process, to both Clients and Candidates alike, by building long term relationships and utilising our market expertise.
Bateman Carter work alongside job seekers at all levels of experience, from fresh graduates to expert C-Level sales professionals helping them secure their ideal role. We specialise in placing candidates into recruitment, executive search and digital sales positions.
If you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact us on 0203 814 1123
£25k basic / £50k OTE plus OTE South East, Guildford ASAP
£20,000 to £37,500 plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 plus OTE South East, South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, Nationwide, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£25000 to £35000 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20,000 to £25,000 (£45k 1st Year OTE) plus OTE South East, South West, London, Central London, Bristol, North West, Manchester, Nationwide, Reading ASAP