Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Technology - Global Plc
- 18000 to 22000 + OTE
- Yorkshire, Leeds
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
A Unique Proposition.
We are Harvey Nash, we provide technology talent to some of the world’s best companies. We take consummate pride in the fact that our people are changing the technology playing field, it’s amazing to know that we are helping shape the digital world around us. Our responsibility is to improve our partner’s technology capability, enabling them to meet their digital destinies and evolve their businesses. We are based across all of Europe, USA and AsiaPac, meaning that we truly are global leaders, acting with integrity and quality to provide a truly unique service. Our talented people provide services across; technology recruitment, executive search and IT outsourcing.
Alongside Consultants, Managing Consultants and Directors, you will help clients around the UK find the very best talent in the market, whist networking with thought leaders and entrepreneurs who are creating and shaping some of the most cutting-edge technology on the planet.
We are a global business, with 50 offices spanning Europe, North America, Australia and East Asia, but here you’ll never feel like just another employee. If you join us, you’ll have the long term stability, financial backing, and professionalism of a global PLC, with the flexibility and feel of a start-up.
This is your chance to be part of an organisation where no two days will ever be the same.
We don’t see ourselves as recruiters, we believe we are…
· Serial Networkers: We spend more than 50% of our time engaging with some of the most influential people in the market
· Problems Solvers: Businesses come to us with problems. We solve problems that could significantly impact our clients share price, turnover and customer base
· Market Experts: Regardless of the sector our clients operate in, we provide business critical information on the current state and future of technology
· Thought Leaders: We create world renowned, original content. We host sell out, market leading events such as our CIO survey event, which is the largest in the world!!!
· Technology and Business Advisors: CEO’s, CIO’s and CTO’s ask us for advice; we use our knowledge and experience to guide them down the right strategic path
· Talent Finders: We spend time getting to know the best people in the market; when our clients want top talent, we know the candidates to speak to
· Inclusive: Harvey Nash are the only recruitment business in the UK that are NES certified. We are big believers in diversity and inclusion and we run several events a year to proactively drive the agenda
We give you…
· Autonomy to build your business against an ambitious growth plan
· Overseas opportunities & transfers, which are actively encouraged
· A dedicated Talent Academy training programme.
· Opportunities to develop your own personal network
· Longevity. People rarely leave this business, and those who do invariably come back. We don’t force our people to make a certain amount of calls per day, or send a specific number of CV’s… but we will push you to grow and learn every single day
· Flexible working environment, working hours and lunches, including working from home and 4pm finish on Fridays
· Office Ski trip!!! Over the last 5 years we have skied in Sauze D’oulx, Courmayeur, Chamonix and Sestriere
· City Break!!! For those who don’t like skiing, there is the option to visit a European city of your choice
· Quarterly meals at top exclusive restaurants.
· The backing of an extremely stable international business
Corporate Social Responsibility
At Harvey Nash, we take our charity work very seriously. Every year, our UK offices raise tens of thousands of pounds for charities, with activities such as the Dragon Boat Race , sleeping out in Birmingham, Go Karting for Byte Night, Friday casual dress, and monthly bake sales/world food days.
The better we do as a business, the more we want to give back.
· Uncapped commission structure
· Private healthcare
· Pension scheme
· Season ticket loan
· Cycle-to-work scheme
· Car allowance (£5400 a year, dependant on hitting targets)
· Company iPhone
· Company laptop
Sign up for job alerts - its free