|Salary:||£21,000 Base (OTE £30,000)|
|Location:||London, Central London|
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Technology, Digital and Change
Location: London, City of London
Role: Graduate Technology Recruitment Consultant
Experience level: Graduate
Earnings: £21,000 Base (OTE £30,000)
Since its Founding in 2007, our client has grown to become a £70 million operation with over 150 recruiters, and remains one of the UK’s fastest-growing companies, in addition to having been named one of the top 20 Best Companies to Work For in the UK for the last five years in a row!
Despite this growth, its founding principles remain the same: All people should be treated with care and respect, not commodities - In keeping with this philosophy,
· Technology, Digital and Change Talent at all levels, on a permanent, contract, interim and executive search basis.
Innovative Candidate Generation
· Use a wide variety of channels: Internet, advertising, search, networking, database search
· Charitable Donations - committed to donating to a variety of designated charities Carbon Neutrality – 0 Carbon footprint: participants in a tree planting scheme
Sourcing and Recruiting:
· Your role is a dynamic one: Not only will you need to source talent, but understand it and attract it!
· Recruitment is a competitive field, so it’s your job to convince both candidates and clients that you’re the one they should be working with.
o How? By consistently providing personal and well-thought-out, value-added solutions.
o But How do I do that? Recruitment is a puzzle – it’s all about the fit. Understanding that every client, candidate and role are unique is essential, and your ability to adapt your strategy to finding that fit will determine your success
· A large part of your day will be spent on the phone or out networking, finding, locating and securing the best connections and leads
· You’ll need to think strategically, be adaptive, plan accordingly, be persistent and most of all, determined to get the job done.
Salary & Benefits
· £21,000 Base (OTE £30,000)
· Regular Trips (Skiing, Ibiza and more!)
• Strong Academic Record: Degree, 2:1 or above, and A-level Grades A-B
• Natural and effective Communication skills
• Entrepreneurial flare
• Commitment, Ambition and Drive
• Extremely Motivated,
• Curious, with a Hunger for Knowledge
• Ideally have some sales experience but not essential
• Ability to work in London
• Want a career as Technology Recruitment Consultant!
Start date: ASAP
Applications Close: 22nd September
Twelve Recruitment is a specialist Sales Recruitment Consultancy, based in the City of London. Twelve Recruitment operates on an exclusive arrangement with most clients and thus fast tracks you through what can sometimes be a slow interview process making sure you don’t lose time!
Twelve Recruitment’s recruitment consultants have specialist knowledge of the Sales market and understand how your top potential can be best unlocked and which companies can do that for you. We do not work with companies that just want to 'put bums on seats’.
Basic £22k (OTE £30k) London, Central London ASAP
£21,000 OTE £30,000 London ASAP
Year 1 Basic £24,000 (OTE £30,000) London, Switzerland, France, Australia, China ASAP
£22,000 + Commission + Benefits negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus South East, London, Central, Northampton, East Midlands, Central London, Newcastle, North East, Royal Tunbridge Wells ASAP
20k to 60k (OTE) plus OTE London, Stratford, Central London, Wembley ASAP
£20,000 to £40,000 plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£20,000 to £35,000 London, Central London ASAP
£22,000 to £40,000 plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£23 to £35K + shares + gym + commission negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme salary review South West, London, The East, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
competitive plus benefits Nationwide ASAP
£30,491 (rising to £32,963 after 1 year) London ASAP
competitive plus benefits Nationwide ASAP
£31,452 plus Flexible Working plus benefits Central, Cheltenham ASAP
£19000 to £21000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£23,500 + excellent benefits South West, London, Bristol ASAP
18 to 20k Base salary + UNCAPPED COMMISSION London, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£18,000 (OTE £35k to £50k 1st year) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus North West, Manchester ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP